32

"Do you still want the wedding?" I asked Victoria, walking into the living room. "But you just came back?" She said back.

"I don't give a shit That's what you wanted and that's what you're going to get. The royal wedding with our princess involved." I said to her with a smile.

"You feel fine? Right?" She asked me. "yeah why?"

"You don't think I've changed, right?" She says, being a little embarrassed with her question.

"What, no of course not," I mutter. What a stupid question, why would she even think such a thing?

Faking my death is something that will follow up from behind all the time. Staying away from Victoria for 9 full fucking months, as she was as well pregnant.

Full hell.

Being away from Victoria completely destroyed my mental health making me weak but I knew I had a fight for her and our daughter.

I'm going to make it up to her for the nine months I was gone. "Let's start planning," I tell her. "I want to wait for Tessa to be a little older, you know." She replied.

Oh? Fuck what do I say now?

"Well too bad. We're having a wedding." I say to her before walking off. "Ace!" She scoffs. I walked over to my desk and pulled out a paper and pen.

Vows...

how hard can that be. Fucking 15 minutes in I can't do it.

"MARY" I whine through the phone. "What now." She scoffs. "Who knew writing vows would be so fucking hard!" I yell. "Language! You're on speaker." She scoffs once again.

"Damn, sorry." I roll my eyes. "Why do you even need vows? For you and Victoria?" She questions. "For the fucking dogs wedding." I say sarcastically. "No fucking shit for me and Victoria!" I scoff. "Calm your tall ass down." She says.

"Anyway, I decided that me and Victoria will have an actual wedding, as we never received a chance to do so," I tell her.

"I'm coming over," Mary says before hanging up. "Bitch." I whisper.

***

"Listen, Ace, I literally gave you millions of ideas!" Mary yells at me. "Well there stupid." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to help you."

"Please!" I begged her. "Whatever is supposed to be written is from your heart. And I can't do that." She says. I roll my eyes once again. "Maybe write about when you first saw her? How you felt in that moment." She says.

"Fine." I scoff. "I'll just call Dante," I muttered picking up my phone and finding his contact. "Ace what did I just tell you!" She scolds me.

"Fine. Fine!" I throw my phone back on the desk. "I hope you figure it out, I gotta leave okay." She says to me and leaves my office. I wait exactly 10 seconds before picking up my phone and calling Dante.

"Aye yo, fucker I need your help," I say to him. "Hello to you too." He scoffs. "Listen, I and Victoria are going to have a wedding-"

"does Vic know?"

"Of course she does." I roll my eyes. "I need help with writing my vows," I tell him. "I can't help you." He says to me directly.

"And why not?"

"I'm helping Doll."

I'm sorry what-

"you traitor." I scoff, hanging up the phone and ran downstairs. Spotting them sitting at the barstools of the kitchen. "Good, you're here. I finally thought. You're right." Victoria says to me in her sweet tone.