11

Sexual Content contained in this chapter.

In general, being in his arms made me feel special. Cuddling with him was something different. "How about this one?" I asked, pointing to the crown tattoo on his forearm.

Although it was small I'm surprised I even noticed. "I actually got it drunk." He laughed. "My mom's favourite item was and is a crown. So I guess I got it for her." He whispers. "How about this one?" I point to an oddly huge butterfly tattoo.

"There's actually a funny story to that" Ace laughs. "Once again I got it drunk. Me and Dante were newly 18-year-olds. This was one of the first tattoos. Dante and I have matching tattoos."

"No way," I say sitting up. "Yup. He has one on his rib cage. Ask him about it."

"Bet I will." I lay back down. "Why do you have so many?" I asked "Well I got most of them drunk... so when it came to me finding out I had gotten a new tattoo, wasn't something to be surprised about" he chuckles.

"And it was something I did to take the pain away," he adds on.

There was a moment of silence between us.

Mature content.

"How about round two?" Ace joked. "Sure," I say serious. Before I knew it Ace was on top of me. He pins my wrists on top.

"Now my turn. Let me do all the things I have in mind" he whispers. "Bet," I say smiling. Ace looks around the room for something, he gets off the bed and grabs, his tie. He uses his tie.

From this suit and tie. And tied my hands together and up on the bed frame. "Ace what are you-"

"shhh nothing, not a word, unless it's you begging for more." He husks. He bends down and removes the lingerie that I put back on and begins licking, and kissing my pussy. Allowing little moans to come from my mouth.

I open my legs and moan in pleasure. "Fuck you're good," I say. Ace began using his fingers to tease me. "I have something for you." He said in a husk.

He gets off the bed and grabs a box. He opens the top of it and took out a vibrator. "Ace..."

"Shh I told you" he repeats. He crawls on top of me again and just stared at me. He lets out a little smile as he sees how little nervous I am at the moment.

I swallow hard when he kisses within my thigh, his mouth leaves a path of enthusiastic grovels on my leg.

I close my legs as he moves back. He smirks and grips my ankles, Ace spreads my legs apart.

Settling in between them, "Lift your hips for me, Mi Amore." I hesitated for a second but did as he asked.

I lift my hips when he places the vibrator on my clit. "Holy shit." I whimper and grip the tie in tight fists. The only reason being, it is the only thing I can grab.

Ace placed his hand on my hip and pushes me back on the bed. "I feel more pleasured than you" he laughed out. "Ace," I whisper, at the point when he speeds up.

"Ace, god please" I whisper shakily, and he continues to move the toy against me. The vibrations are so serious it makes me see stars all around.

It turns me on even further. He turns the Vibrator off. "Oh my god," I breathe out.

"You looked so god damn sexy" he whispers.

Ace unties me and throws his tie away.

***

I pour in the black coffee in a coffee mug for Ace and grab the strawberry jam for his toast.

"V? What are you doing?" Ace asked fixing his collar to his tux. I noticed the tie he had on was the same as last night.