12

Play song when told :)
And this chapter Contains Sexual content.

"Hey relax," Ace whispers to me before we enter the banquet. "Ace, I can't, my heart is racing fast right now, feel it!" I shouted, grabbing his hand and putting it on my chest on the left side.

24 hours before

I fiddle with my fingers as I impatiently wait for Anita to come, she said she has some news. "Hey," Ace said, walking in and hugging me from behind.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Mama called me, I assume the same for you?" I nod my head in response.

"Ace, someone has been calling you for the last two minutes" Anita shouted as she steps outside with Ace's phone. She hands it to him and he immediately turns the screen away from me, too bad I already saw what was on the lock screen.

It was us, the photo Dante took of us in Canada. I smile and faced Anita, Ace had already let me go.

"Dante? Why did Dante call you 8 times?" I asked, curious. "Don't worry about it." Ace said as he typed Dante a message.

"What's the big news?" Asked Ace "Okay I'll tell you! Rick and I had decided to throw you two a big party!" Anita said joyfully. "What-" me and Ace said at the same time.

"Anita, that's not needed!" I ensure her. "Yes it is, I missed my son's wedding. It's the least me and Rick can do" I and Ace look at each other, and I know he's feeling guilty, his eyes are softened up.

"And now it's time to shop for a dress for Victoria! And Ace you're coming, let's go." she cheers. Anita made me and Ace drive over to a dress shop.

Again.

What is up with the De Lucas and buying fucking dresses.

And as per usual. Dress after dress after dress. Don't get me wrong, the dresses were lovely. But as soon as they were on my body. It looks terrible. Maybe my body needs work.

"I'll be right back," Anita said walking out answering a phone call. "I know what you're thinking." Ace said out of the blue. "What?" "You think your body ruins the dress. Ain't I right?" He said getting off the couch.

"Your gorgeous Mi Amore. Don't put yourself down like that." he kisses my neck. "We can't" I whisper, "I'm not taking no for an answer," he whispers back, pulling me into the dressing room.

He locks and immediately smashes his lips on mine, his hands travel down my body. "Fuck you're perfect." He mutters in between. "Ace? Where are you" Anita said.

"Goddamn." He whispers before sneaking out. After almost two hours.

I finally found a dress. It was a Lola high-slit satin dress. In the colour dark green.

 In the colour dark green