31

Alright I'm back:))

9 months later.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Matteo asked me as we wandered downtown during the chilly Christmas time and as for my birthday. "Unfortunately what I want I can't have," I mumble.

"But Santa gives anyone anything?" Francesca says to me. "You're right. But the gift I want... it's just something Santa himself can't do." I say smiling.

Flashback

I read the note one more time, Ace isn't stupid, there has to be something. Well another reason being pregnant and overwhelmed with so much different fucking emotions.

'Once again thank you for the Fantastic and the Amazing memories my love. You're so Kind, and I hope you'll keep that. I love you Endlessly'

The letters that do not need to be capital are.

F for fantastic.

A for amazing.

K for kind.

And E for endlessly.

'FAKE' okay? He faked his death, but why didn't he tell me then? So he's hiding from the Russians? I think to myself.

Or is there more? Is there someone else?

How long until he comes back? I read over this not so many times making sure if there are not more hints other than 'FAKE'.

I feel so fucking stupid.

I keep asking Dante about it, but he just puts it aside. What was the point of faking this death? Couldn't he just do a down low?

Why didn't he-

to make it believable. I thought. I was balling my eyes out, there's no way something like that can be faked. There must have been Russians there at 'Aces Funeral,' making sure he is dead. I was 'proof' of this death. It's all coming together.

I called Dante over that night for an emergency. "What is it! Is the baby okay?!" He yells as he rushes in. "The baby's fine." I scoff, then he realizes that there's something up.

"Oh hey look someone calling me I'll be-"

"sit your ass down now," I demanded and without hesitation, he sat down on the couch. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" He says. I raise an eyebrow. "Fine! Fine Ace told me not to. Because he wanted to." He tells me. "And how was he going to do that?"

"The letter." I release the breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "When will he be back?" I ask him. "We don't know. Victoria he wants you safe. He's not going to come back until he knows it's safe to do so." Dante sighs out.

"The reason why the Russians think Ace is currently dead is that they did shoot him, but luckily he survived and decided to take that to advantage. Luckily as well your reaction to Ace's death was crazy, the Russians believed it and thought Ace was dead." Dante went on further.

"Does he know?" I asked him sitting next to him, referring to my pregnancy. "Yeah, he does." I take a deep breath and let it out. "Are you going to update him on the baby?" I ask.

"Yeah, I will. Don't worry." He reassures me. "Can I talk to him?" I question. "No doll, sorry."

"Why not?"

"Ace's orders. He knows he'll fall weak." Once more there was silence. "Are you in contact with him? Like completely" I say in a whisper.

"Yeah, I am." he insures me