²⁰-"Deady"

No pov
-
"don't make the same mistakes this time" Sap said codly, elbowing him.

"i wont or i get a boxer after me..his mom is a boxer!" He said nevorously, in case he actually did go back and winf up doing the same shit.

"I'd pay to see your ass get beat by a boxer, no office but like it would be kinda funny" I said intringed.

"well you missed it i got that one time!" Fundy said looking to sap.. he was referring to sapnap.

"well.. I certainly got to watch you bleed at the hands of me" Sap said proudly.

"yeah and it was that asshole!" Fundy said jokely elbowing sapnap, smirks proudly.

"You mean the dead fuckers?" sap said jokely, knowing fundy was refereeing to him as a boxer.. when he's not.

"yeah now itrs not gogy its deady!" Fundy said in a jokey tense.

Sap fucking dies in luaghter.

"i am funny arent i?" Fundy said also laughing.

"that is truthful humor" Sap said between luaghs.

"yeh" Fundy said, picks up his phone and sees a message from 5up.

"go get your manz, funds" Sap said bringing up that dead nickname from the dead, he was trying to get fundy to leave.

"w-we are not d-dating just friends!" Fundy said extremely flustered.

Sapnap chuckled.

"I'm sure you can win his heart funds" Sap said intusacticly.

"i dont think so, he knows how my past realationship was.. and hes probably not gay." Fundy said his ears going down.

"funds, look that's in the past people can change, it was all a mistake that your lureant from, also that was the same dream thought with me, just be flirty with him and see how he acts" Sapnap explines.

"yeah could work but he dosent like flirts at alll" Fundy said looking over with no confidence whatsoever

"uhh.. well then figure out his type and try to act like it, or give him suttle hints.. ask if he likes anyone"Sap said, lists off everything dream and he did to become echothers.

"thats so much... ugh" Fundy said with laziness in his vocals.

"just be yourself then, if he likes you he'd like you for being you" Sap suggested.

"thank you sap this help alot!" Fundy said his ears went up.

"Glade I could" Sap said with a soft smile, wanting fundy to go away already.

"i will try and get 5up!" Fundy said messaging 5up something.

Sapnap slightly wishing fundy would just leave so he can be alone and sulk at the fact Dreams not in his arms rn. Like he did the whole time dundy  floated the 7seas  before it hit an iceberg and crashed down.

"keep up with that convince, me and Dream both thought we had no chance with echother, and well we see how that ended for us" Sapnap said smirking softly.

"yeah!" Fundy stands up and walks away.

'Fanilly' Sap thought, started smiling softly laying  back on the cold locker, enjoying the slience, fanilly he can never be bothered by George anymore,  has his dream boy calling him daddy.
-
Part 20!

May you rest in hell George <3