¹⁹-"tampering evdince"

Sapnap
-
George was  just laying there on the ground lifeless..oh how I loved the sight, fundy puts the knife away and feels his puls "hes dead!" He annoces proudly.

"good damn rindince"I said with no remorse  for doing Jack to stop it, and setting it all up

"well iam all bloody i need to go clean up and hide georges body!" Fundy said with a cold deepest voice.

"I'd recommend burning it and buring the bones" I mouthed.

"good idea sap i will do that!"Fundy said tail lightly swaying, I smile softly at the boy who did my dirty work, before carring Dream off I glace over my shoulder to see fundy smiling minacikly and starts washing himself of and went off to get rid of georges body.

"really?" Dream said with a grossed face, yet looked semi annoyed.

"what?" I said nevorously that I just fucked up everything with dream.

"just that i would love to burn him" Dream said quitely, hugs me softly.

"mmm I'm sure we can arrange  that" I  said softly, I hug him back "why don't you go to class I'll talk with my hitman, I owe him money anyways" I added  in Dreams ear.

"ok!" Dream said giggly hops downs from saps hands and runs to his class.

I watch as my boyfriend run off knowing he's 100% safe now, before walking off to find the fox.

Fundy was burying the bones in the backyard of school.

"there gonna look here..." I worned the fox, but he didn't hear me.

Fundy picks up georges head thats lose from the body "what a sad sight he could been so nice--.." Fundy said full blow yanderstic-like.

"he just did the wrong things, and unfortunately had to die due to it" I say a bit louder then last time.

"oh hi sap!" Fundy said turning his head to give me eye conntect.

"I've been here for awhile, anyways there gonna have Honds all over the school so I wouldn't rid of his reminds here" I said working him yet again.

"ummm...shit" Fundy said quickly and nevorously, picks up a big black bag and take sup the bones and put the in the bag.

"go far into the forest and far in the back is where you should barrie  them, they won't got back there" I said in an advising tone.

"yeah good idea!" Fundy exlimes giving me a thanking look before he runs far into the forest.

I wondered back in the building helping fundy with the bit of blood he left on the lockers, before going back to my bench like I did nothing.

Fundy comes back whipping  his hands off and sits down on the bench next to me.

"how you want" I said quietly, ready to vemo, payplay or whatever the money.

"what ya mean?" He whimpers looking to me.

"I said I'd pay a bounty didnt i" I said quietly.

"true but you dont need to pay me!" He says low.

"alright then, thanks for doing my dirty work" I said quietly, only if he knew I don't really care I'm just useing him.

"its nothing i hated him to" he says low.

What a dumb little fox.. you fell right  into my trap.. I now have something I can hang over your head and make you do as I please.

"soo who exactly are you seeing now?" I said chnaging the subject, shaking the thought to the back of my mind.

"well i havent really know for long but a guy named 5up!" Fundy said he's ears wiggle, eyes glissined and tail wagging just like when dream aggried  to be his that one awful day.
-
Mahahaha cliff hanger >:)

ᒪOᐯE ᐯEᖇTIᑕᗩᒪ - Dreamnap vs dnf On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara