¹-"Pretty faced"

No pov
-
Dream walks onto the building, of school, he for once in a long time didn't have his mask, with a black painted in mask on.. making the short colorblind Brent we know as George heat up with a light blush.

Sapnap, notices this and smiles happy Dream isn't behind his blasted annoying mask, however on the down side he isn't the only one who knows what he looks like anymore, they were childhood bestfriends after all.

'He has a pretty face, don't you think sap?' George questioned, smiling like a dumbest.

'I've thought that for a long time' Sapnap said with light jealously for odd reasons.

Dream walks up to them, smiling softly.

'Hey goggy and sap' he said with a light chukle.

'Hey babby' Sapnap teases with a flirty tone, looking with perfect eye conntect.

Dream goes a bit red, but covered his face quickly 'sappy!' He screams.

George mentally was throwing up, he's so jealous and discussed of the way they act with a echtoher.

'What we done knew I was a flirt and a bit of a pervert' Sapnap said shrugging.

'Yeah I know but still' Dream semi-shouted kinda flustered at sapnap.. he l
Cerently loves his flirtness with him, but yet he doesn't want to admint it.

'What? your a pretty boy' Sapnap said twice as flirty as before, winking and laying back on the locker invasioning the boy making out with him right then.

George glares at Sapnap, with pure malice, jealously and over all pissed in his eyes.

'Y-you can't just say that s-sappy!' Dream stuttered out flustered as fuck.

'What's the matter gogs?' Sapnap started getting down to his ear 'you jealous?' He added deeply into George's eardrum.

'I'm not' the short brit shot out instantly.

'Why can't I baby? We both know it's true' he said looking to Dream with a little smirk knowing good well he was flustered thanks to his flirtious bavior.

'Thats it I'm done, I'm going to class cya there Sappy' Dream said storming down the hall to class.

'Whatever you say, you can't hid it gogs' Sapnap said rolling his eyes.

'You know I fucking like him sap, yet you do whatever that fuck that is' George spat annoyed.

Sapnao ignored that for a moment 'noo baby don't leave me with his idiot' Sapnap says in a whiny voice after the cutie in the distence.

'Hes not your baby sap!' George said snaping to gain his attention, tacking on a death stare aswell.

'Yeah and you know I liked him long before we met your man whore ass' Sapnap said lifting the boys chin up looking straight into his colorblinded eyes, with nothing but hatred burning deep in his midnight green eyes.

'Get your grubby mits off me' George spat ' and I'm not a whore'.

Sapnap dropped the boys chin, chukleing at his response.

'Oh really now?' Sapnap said 'what was the thing with Fundy then'. He added a smirk 'Oh right you ruined his relationship inside out with dream'.

George paused for a mire moment, he knew what sapnap had said was right.

'I didn't want Fundy to break his heart.. it didn't go quiet right originally' George said. 'Fundy was not good ehnogh for Dream, he should be all mine!' He adds a glare after.

'What are you a lowbught version of yandere Chan and osona? But can't chose what you want to be' Sapnap said cockly 'you tenicly broke dreams heart think about it.

'And you think your any better?' George snaped right back.
-
Well here's a storyline version of a roleplay.

wimblurswot

ZSheon