²-"Pissed"

No pov
-
Sapnap knew where George was going with it.. but yet he's a fighter and refused to let Goerge win.

'I know everything about Dream, the way he acts when he's flustered, and unlike you I don't have a history of breaking up relationships' Sapnap said with malice.

Slightly bad wording on his part, if he was being Honst, but I digress.

'What about Karl and Quackity?' George had to bring up.

Sapnap took a deep breath claiming his raging mind before he did something he'd regret to this idoit.

'I tried to move on, unlike you Drean was happy with fundy, and well it didn't work out because they cheated' Sapnap said in a cold tone gritting his teeth lightly, at the mention of his exs.

'Quackity  siad he never did that, it was all Karl's fault, just let me fucking have dream' george spat. 'It was Karl's and he moved away!'.

'Well still, it happend even if it was or was not his fault, bottom lined he cheated' he said coldy  looking at floor rembering it all.

They were making out with George.. but he never told Dream because of how much is wrong in Dreams life. He took a deep breath erasing the memories.

'Your so annoying sap' George screams and stormed off to class.

'More like your more annoying one, I siad leave that in the past I have them both equally' Sapnap screamed after him.

All he got was a eyeroll form his rivel.

'Your a dick, you did way worst' Sapnap mubbled, before giving George the magic finger and walking of to class pissed.

He walked in seeing Dream sitting with an empty  desk by him. Twiddling his thumbs bored.

Dream saw Sapnap storm in.. he knew something pissed him off.. and hated when he was like so.

'You seem pissed sappy Dream said eyeing the boy up and down.

'Because I am darling' he said jokey-flirty  yet, as soon as his eyes saw his crush his anger washed away.

'Wanna sit by me?' Dream said with a soft glace to Sapnap light blush aswell.

Sapnap gives dream a soft smile 'sure darling' he said walking over to Dream, through  the crowed  room.

'Why do you keep calling be darling?' Dream questioned  looking  to Sapnap.

'Because it suits you, much like baby' Sapnap said with a light blush but it wasent really noticeable.

'Wanna sit down? Lessons will start soon sappy!' Dream pointed out looking at his watch for a mire second, with a soft smile.

"I want you cuddling me on my lap" Sapnap thought walking backwards falling back in the chair with a wink at Dream.

Dreams, already rosey cheeks, became more roses but he just looked to the front desk away from the flirtasous  mess, we know and love as sapnap.

Sapnap lays down on his desk, his midnight green eyes watching Dream like he is the only thing that matters to him, and in reality that was true.. "I wish you knew all my needs I have for you" Sapnap thought.
-
There part two.