¹⁰-"Uncomftable touching"

Sapnap
-
'hes gonna not have a pleasant  surpise seeing were togather  now' I said grabing Dreams bags and his carring dream with one arm.

'dremy~~ you promised me you drive me home!' George  said flirty to my.. MY DAMN BOTTOM.

I am lowkye  annoyed and holds dream more closley.. Hella protective like.

'right i forgot i promised that gogy!' Dream said appogicaly.

I whsiper in Dreams ear 'if you can't walk I'm not fucking letting you drive'.

Dream whispers back 'well then you have to drive him!'.

'fine by me but he sits in the back your sitting by me' I say in his ear, dream nods..

'Ahem? Are you taking me home dremy~' George said in a karen-ish tone.

I just look  out the window waiting  for Dream to deal with this as I hate saying anything to Geroge  unless he has to.

'yeah! You will get home gogy but sappys driving!' Dream annoces.

"and your banned to the back seat gogs" I said with malice.

"fine can" mumbels low i sit behind dream in the back seat?" George said.

"that's up to darling" I  said walking off to his car with Dream in my arms, George follows  behind I could fell his jealous  psissed off looks int he back of my head.

I put my darling boy in the passager  seat kissing his cheek, whispering in his ear 'he does anything you don't like tap my leg got it?'. He nodds.

Regardless of dream not giveing him a answer, George got behind my darling.. I knew he was planing  something. I sigh.

I walk around getting in drivers and starts driving having a hand on Dreams thigh  lightly rubbing it.

George put his hand of Dreams shoulder rubbing it.. to say that pissed me off and made me jealous  is a undersatment. I was fucking lived.

Dream put his hand on mine rubbing it, and that is exactly what calmed me down before froceing  George to get rear ended and possibly  hurting my darling.

I interlace up thumps rubbing them together... melting into it.

George moves his dirty hands onto  my darlings  nipple place, you know? What only I should fucking do! I read dream.. he was uncomfortable  as his hand taps my leg.

'gogy what the hell you doing' he said looking thre rearview.

'Why not?' He scoffed.

'by glance I can tell whatever your doing to Dream he isn't comfortable with' I said hella protective like.

'And?' He said rubbing.. MY FUCKING  BOTTOMS NIPPLE.. oh he has a death wish alright, I just take a deep breath claiming down before I snap.

'ever herd of respect of someone if there uncomfortable? You should stop doing it' I said pissed off as it should be only me touching my boyfriends body like that.

Dream snaps biting George's hand.. makeing him yelp in pain 'ow! Wtf'  he said dragging it away.. much better.

'told you so, tried to worn ya' I said with malice, Dream was back to rubbing his hand into mine, I was loving how it's me he's like this with, he smiles.

'You fucking brat dream! You can't just bite someone' George said pissed up seeing our hands.. and how dream has done jack about them.

'I did say you were making him uncomfortable, and you didn't stop what you were doing, that's his way of forcing you to stop' I said with a smirk, dream just nodded.

'and don't call him a brat, when your the only one I know George' I said as cold as ice.

"But-" George started but Dream cut him off.

'Yeah so fuck off gogy! And don't touch me!' Dream said felling violated.

"oh look you fanilly sent him off the deep end, I saw that coming" I said snarkly "don't worry darling  I'll protect you" I added semi-flirty.

Dream glares at George "you are a asshole!" Dream states.

"there's my famous nickname for him" I  said snarkly.

"you are both so fucking mean!" George whines.

'we aren't a mirror, try again' I shot right back. "if I could kill you and not go to jail I would George" my mind ventured to.

'Mother fucker' George spat.

I say nothing and just look at his boyfriend with pure love, in the eye, to Dream looks back and smiles.

"right were George get the fuck out of my car, I've had ehnogh of your ass for one day" I said annoyed, pissed at him.

"Fine" hes said getting out and slaming the car do and walking off.. I'm fanilly free from his fucking ass for some time. I watch carefully as George get out, and I wrap my arm around  my boyfriends waist, he smiles at me.
-
Part 9.