⁶-"What?"

No pov
-
Sapnap waves back "now what will I do for an hour" he'd think.

That's when his mortal enimie walks up, to what I assume is to to tant him.

'Skipping class?' Goggy said kinda bubbly.

'I got to class only when me and Dream have it togather, or your in it with us. So I can protect him, so yes' Sapnap said with hints of malice, also thinking about his Lil moment with Dream not long ago.

'Well I have class with Dream this lesson' George said tanting Sapnap.

'Oh lucky you, why aren't you there like a good simp would be' Sapnap said snarkly.

George froze stuttering 'cause' before turning around and running off to his class.

'Wanted to tant me' Sapnap muttered.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Sapnap
-
George walking infront  of me.

'What?' I scoffed.

All he did is smirk at me.. wait where is Dream?

'What you do him' I say pissed.

'Why don't you got che-' George started with a stupid smirk plastered on his annoying face as I slap him storming off to find my darling.

I soon find him on a chair looking our a window, and so I walk up to him  wrapping my arms around his hourglass body 'What's wrong darling?' I questioned.

'It's nothing just gogy' he said weakly.

'What he do this time' I say worried yet pissed.

'J-just reminded me of some things' He said sniffling..

This broke my heart.. alot.

I pick him up cuddling him closely  taking him to a corner  sitting down with him on my lap 'sush I'm here not the jackass' I say lovingly kissing his pretty neck I desperately want to mark as mine.

Dream gave me a soft adorble smile, 'aslo I got detention' he said quietly and seemed disappointed in himself.

'Honstly I probably have detention to, I skipped two classes back to back' I say nuzzling the boy 'so if you'd like I'd more then happy to go with dention  with you of you'd like'

'I'd love that' He said bubbly.

'Then that well be togather, darling' I say sucking his ear lightly.

[Dream maons lightly but sap couldn't hear]

'Mmm~ your so pretty babyboy' he said flirty  in Dreams ear.

'No' he arugged.

'Given the chnace I'd peg you' I say Hella sudactively in his ear 'your pretty in my eyes'.

Dreams face became alike a tomato.. and I was satisfied with it, I lay back on the wall playing softly with his hair. He layed back on my chest.

"I can live like this forever" I thought mid-tone red looking at the boy apon my chest.

Mr winch comes in 'Dream Sapanp come on its time for your dention' he annoces.

'Want me to carry you Darling' I say softly in his ear.

'If you want' he said.

And that is what I did I cuddled all the way to dention.. just us 'here is your prison for some time' Mr winch said letting us in a shutting the door.

I Carty his to the closest desk and chair.. him on my lap.
-
Chapter 6