⁹-"Past relaships"

Dream
-
'True' I say.

"so I can tell by body Lamuge what my little baby  wants" he said with a soft smirk.

I just smile looking at my new boyfriend, of my littarl dreams, he kissed my forehead softly and my tail wagged.

"the only thing in this room that's  romtly instring  is you Darling" he said with a flirtish  tone. I blush to it 'umm?' I mutter.

'Hm?' He said kissing down my neck softly, I smile to the affection he shows me.

Sapnap moves my hand up his shirt 'huh?' I say even more red.

'Mmm~ you hand was cold and you say my chest was warm' Sapnap said laying back.

'Oh! its warm' I said a tad bit more red.

sappy smiles softly at me.. he was up to something alright, he moves my hand up to his heart witch was beating and skipping beats left and right "fell that you cause it to do that every time I lay my eyes on you, think about you.. you anything to do with you" he said softly. I just heat up as much as rudeolfs nose.

"you have always been someone I liked way more then friends, when you got with the fox I tried to move on seeing you were happy, but we see how life as lead us to be lovers regardless" he said romantically.

"yeah and fundy cheated on me either way.." I said kinda gloomy  my blush fading away.

"George set it up, he wanted it to end so he could have you, alike he ruined my relationship, but regardless  that didn't quiet work how he had planed" he said with a dark smirk.

"yeah but still fundy cheated on me whit me on 5up.. a lil after the wedding.." I say gloomy at the memorie.

"he made out with Karl and Quackity  infornt of me.. I have no clue why though" he said giveing me a soft  glace "but hey don't think of the  think of where future stands with us".

'Yeah!' I say hugging him.

"your so cute darling" he said hugging me  back tightly, I just melt into my boyfriends arms.

He smiles softly, pretty much makeing me like  his teddybear that's melting.

'I love you sappy' I say lightly blushing.

"love you to, my dalring boy" he said with a touch of sudactiveness and alot of flirtness, I blush to that.

"damn the simplest things I do make you heat up like a heater, baby" he said proudly with a semi-smirk.

'You know I am easily flustered!' I scream.

"but hey it's only ever been me that was able to get you so flustered you storm off" he said  with a smirk.

He's wrong.. on that 'no gogy got me once and so did the furry' I said.

"I've gotten you like 24 times" he said with a smirk.

'Yeah yeah' I say hitting his chest lightly, his teaseing is cute, yet kinda annoying.

"hey  I did say I was a flirty bastered didn't  i" he said with a smirk.

'Yeah' I say, hugs and planted a small kiss on his chest.

"and you responded with you like me as a problem.. expect me to always be like this darling" he said softly

"no you said iam your problem now! And i responded!" I protested.

kisses forehead, and hugs back mote tightly "mmm well it's true" he said.

Mr winch knocks on door "ok sapnap detention is over now get out George is waiting outside!" He said.
-
Part 9.