Serendipity

Jimin was practicing one of his solo songs a few hours before their second concert was gonna start. The rest of the boys were in a room, sleeping or looking at their phones. I was in the room too, as Jimin wanted to practice without any distractions. I was bored by the boys who was exhausted after a long practice so I decided to go look at Jimin instead even though he told me not to.

"Where are you going?" Jhope questioned, making everybody's eyes land on me except for Jin's - he was sleeping. 

"I'm just.. going out for some fresh air." I smiled and exited the room.

I followed the long hallway towards the stage and bowed at a few staff members I was passing every now and then. I could hear Jimin's voice before I got to the stage. He really has the voice of an angel. 

As I reached the stage I leant against a pole that was placed in the middle of nowhere - totally useless until I came. I let my head rest on the pole too, closing my eyes to fully enjoy the amazing vocals smoothly exiting Jimin's mouth. 

I opened my eyes and moved to the other side of the pole to watch Jimin. It was hard finding him at first, but through all the backup dancers I caught the sight of him. My eyes followed his every step as he danced beautiful yet effortlessly to his own song. 

*Play media 00:04-00:20*

He looked so peaceful, passionate and elegant. I caught myself staring for a moment and shook my head. Then I furrowed my brows, using much energy on thinking about what was happening. 

Why do I feel like this watching him? Why does he make me blush? Don't I like Jungkook?

I put my hands on my face in despair of what I was feeling. Then my eyes widened and my body stiffened.

Is Jimin the reason Jungkook was not in my dream?

"Haru?" Someone tapped me on my shoulder, ripping me out of my inner monologue and I jumped a little.

"Oh I'm sorry." Jhope laughed at my reaction.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'm watching Jimin practice I guess." I said and looked at the stage again.

"Much more entertaining than being in that room with you guys." I joked and nudged Jhope.

"Sure." He laughed, "You know Jungkook was looking at you that entire time right?" He then added. 

"Wha- what?" I questioned, sure that I must had misheard something. Just his name being mentioned made me nervous.

"Jungkook was watching you from over there." He pointed at a corner. 

I looked at where he was pointing, but he was not there anymore.

Was Jungkook watching me?

"Didn't you see him? You must've been blind to not see him." He added as my face was frozen in confusion.

"No I-"

"You were too busy watching Jimin?" He joked. I nudged him hard and pouted at his comment. Maybe I didn't want to admit that I actually was too busy looking at Jimin to even notice my biggest crush standing right next to me. Was he even my biggest crush at this point?

"Why was he watching you?" Jhope pushed.

"Hobi!" I exclaimed and started to get annoyed at his nosiness. He didn't say anything, just kept waiting for an answer.

"I don't know okay? How would I know, I've hardly talked to him." I almost yelled frustrated and rolled my eyes. I was starting to get really upset. I felt something firing inside my chest and was on the edge of yelling at Jhope although it had nothing to do with him.

'I've hardly talked to him ever'

It was tearing me that I was basically living with Jungkook and he didn't even look at me when walking by. The frustration got to me as Jhope kept pushing on why he was watching me. I didn't know why. He was probably just looking at Jimin practicing. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." He said and I took a deep breath to relieve the anger a little.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Hey, were you guys watching me?" Jimin then said out of breath and smiled at us, which eased the tension a bit. Jhope nudged me and smiled before leaving and I smiled back, assuring him I wasn't angry or anything.

"I was, Hobi just interrupted." I said and allowed a smirk to appear on Jimin's face.

"So you were watching me." He said rather a statement than a question. I blushed a little, getting shy just by his presence.

"Did you like it?" He then questioned, his confidence fading by every second passing as he waited for my answer.

"Did I?" I teased, liking that he wasn't so cocky all of a sudden. But he changed back and pulled me in for a jokingly hug.

"I know you loved it." He said and we both laughed. 

As we stopped laughing we were left in a hugging position, not knowing what to do next. I looked up at Jimin, but looked away quickly as our eyes met and I got shy again. I then pulled away from the hug and awkwardly tugged some hair strands behind my ear. Jimin chuckled and headed on the stage again.

What the hell was that

au.n.
If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote - a single press on the star would mean a lot to me <3