Bangtan Sonyeondan

I rubbed my eyes and slowly began to wake up. My head was aching and my throat was sore. 

Wait, where am I?

I sat up at once, regretting my choice of pace as a piercing headache filled my head. I winced, and looked around the room.

What is this place?

I spotted my phone next to the pillow I had been sleeping on and grabbed it. 

Shit

3 missed calls and a lot of texts from Soomin and 12 missed calls from mom. 

I scrolled down the notifications and found a message from my dad. One poor message. 

Dad: I'm disappointed in you. You better be home by tomorrow evening or you'll never be allowed to go out again. 

Wow, thanks for caring dad. No 'please come home' or 'take care of yourself'.. just a pure careless 'father'

I opened my mom's texts, cheering up by seeing someone cares.

She must be worried sick

I was just about to call her when someone entered the room I was placed in.

"You're awake finally." Jimin said and sat down at the edge of the bed. 

I think my mouth dropped a little by the sight, but I quickly picked it up and spoke, "It's 9 am what is with the 'finally'?" 

He laughed and got up.

"Get dressed and I'll introduce you to the other members." I looked down at myself and noticed I was still wearing the jeans and shirt from yesterday, "Although I reckon you already know them pretty well." He added looking at my phone case. I blushed and put my phone down to hide the group photocard on the back of my phone. 

Then the memories of last night came back. 

Shit, I'm really going on a tour with BTS!?

I jumped up from bed and around the room while squealing like a little girl, but quickly stopped at the throbbing feeling in my head again and sat down. 

I grabbed my phone and instead of calling my mom I just sent a text.

I'm 19 years old. My parents don't rule over me, I can do whatever I want. 

I sent a long text to my mom explaining my situation and told her I loved her and everything. I felt bad for making her feel so worried and not even calling her, but I knew that if I heard her voice I was gonna turn around and head home...

I also texted Soomin and told her I was gonna call later. I needed to talk to someone about this and Soomin is just the person for that. I couldn't wait to hear her reaction.

I put away my phone and got dressed. My bag was surprisingly right next to my bed, but without hesitation I just grabbed it and rummaged through my clothes. I then exited the room I had been sleeping in and entered directly into a dining area with some boys eating their breakfast...

This is not real

I froze at the sight og THE Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi sitting right in front of me. 

"So you were the whining sound coming from that room." Taehyung spoke which made Jin turn around and look me up and down with his mouth full of food.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, feeling smaller than ever. Then a hand rested on my shoulder and Jimin's voice filled the room.

"Guys, this is Haru and she will be joining us on tour." 

I nudged him at the bad introduction and my tummy turned by the thought of their reaction. A fan girl joining them on tour? They would never let me.

"Joining us!?" Jin mumbled, still with his mouth full.

Yoongi unattached his eyes from me and carelessly continued reading a book I apparently was interrupting. 

"That's cool! I'm Hoseok." J-hope said and got up from his spot to greet me properly.

"Is she a fan?" Taehyung questioned wrinkling his nose, proceeding me to get even more anxious. 

"That's not how you greet a guest!" J-hope shot at Tae, making him shrug, "You can just call me Hobi." He smiled as he turned back to face me.

"Thank you." I smiled nervously and bowed. As J-hope sat back down at his spot my eyes nervously hovered over the boys.

"Don't mind them, I'm sure they're gonna like you." Jimin whispered in my ear and Jin finally turned around from his intense stare at me. I nodded and put on a brave face and sat down. 

"Did I hear a girl's voice?" Namjoon joked as him and Jungkook entered the room. I looked up and noticed Jungkook and my heartbeat got faster again.

"Namjoon hyung! Jungkook! This is Haru." Jimin said and both Namjoon's and Jungkook's eyes landed on me.

All this attention is gonna kill me

I smiled awkwardly and waved. 

"Ah! You didn't tell me you would bring a girl home last night Jimin." Namjoon said looking at Jimin and I got a lump in my throat. I then looked back at Jungkook and got startled when he was still looking at me with his big eyes. My eyes flickered, not knowing where to look cause they surely couldn't look at Jungkook's.

Namjoon and Jimin discussed as if I weren't even here. I looked down at my hands in my lap. 

"Namjoon has to be like this, he's our leader. Don't be worried, we would love to have you joining us." J-hope leaned it and whispered in my ear making me ease. I smiled at him and mouthed a thank you. 

As J-hope sat back straight up, someone sat down at the table across from me. I looked up from my lap and realized it was Jungkook. He looked at me like he wanted me to say something... He looked at me in a different way from what he did in my dreams. His eyes seemed.. dark and... put out? Not like the bright and happy eyes from my dreams. And not like the eyes that were looking at me yesterday. 

My eyes fluttered between his eyes and my lap. I picked my nails and bit my lip. Him sitting in front of me got me on the edge. 

"I hope you'll enjoy the tour." Namjoon said after arguing with Jimin and granted me a smile. I smiled and nodded, not feeling very welcome. 

Jimin sent me a thumbs up and I forced a smile. Jungkook finally detached his eyes from me and began eating and so did I.

au.n.
well this is gonna be...yeah idk