Niall nods as he jumps up, I just get up but I know soon it was going to be hard to get off the toilet. "Wait, I forgot something," he grabs my hand, pulling me to him.

I furrow my brows. He parts his lips and brings them to the side of my neck. I gasp at the contact, feeling his lips attack my neck. He sucks on my neck, my blood being pulled into one part of my neck under my skin. I grab the back of his hair and softly moan into his ear. He keeps sucking on my neck, grazing his teeth. He bites down hard it makes me whimper. When he pulls away, I feel his saliva dry on my skin, my lips parted.

"Now we can go," he grins. I take his hand as we all ride the elevator down to the lobby. I have no idea why he just did that, I mean it's not like I did it in an obvious spot on him.

"You look nice Abs," Harry smiles.

"Thank you," I grin.

"Yeah, you have that nice glow to you," Louis then adds, all of them nodding.

"That's sweat," I shake it off.

"Whatever it is, it looks good on you," Niall smiles.

I grin, blushing but not afraid to show that I am. I cover my face with my hands, giggling to myself. We make it out, a bunch of security guards leading the way into a black limo.

We get in, I sit next to Niall and Harry, Harry playing with my bump while Niall just sits there with his knees spread. "I wish you guys had names," he sighs.

"We don't even know the genders yet," I point out.

"Yeah, I wish you could know so you can make them so I can know who I'm talking to," he rubs it.

"You can find out around 15 weeks if they are in a good spot, if not then it's 20-25 weeks in," Liam uses his knowledge.

"Have they kicked yet? or is it too soon?" Louis asks.

"Way to soon, you should be lucky I'm showing this much, you usually don't start showing until like now or later," I shrug.

"Really?" Zayn asks.

"Mhm," I nod.

"You've been marked," Harry runs his fingers over the hickey Niall gave me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask Niall.

"He marked you...telling everyone who sees that hickey that those babies are his and your his too, I used to do it with Harry until Simon nearly cut off my tongue," Louis explained, Harry still rubbing my stomach in a soft and slightly soothing way.

"Oh," I realise. "Oh how sweet, someone that isn't you wants your babies," I pout to him.

"You'd be surprised," he raises his eyebrows.

I just roll my eyes in a playful manor, looking down at Harrys painted nails and ringed fingers. His cross tattoo on his hand always confused me. "Are you religious?" I stupidly ask, everyone laughing.

"No, definitely not," he shakes his head.

"Then why do you have a cross tattoo on your hand and in a necklace?"

"I just like the look of them," he shrugs.

"Right," I nod.

"Is it weird having living things inside you?" he asks.

"Erm..sometimes," I nod.

"Have you ever felt a baby kick, not necessarily yours?" Louis asks.

"No, out of my friends, I'm the first one to be pregnant, only because we're young and my sibling haven't had any kids yet either," my phone buzzes in my pocket.

H: hello abby

A: harrison

H: how are your...twins?

A: i thought i told you to leave me alone

H: it's official

H: you and that dirtbag of a guy are having kids together when it should be me

A: even if it was your kid, i wouldn't have it

H: are you saying you would go against everything and abort it

A: if it was yours, no doubt

H: i hope you fucking lose those kids, they were a mistake anyway.

H: i hope that kid your now having his baby dues too, he stole you away from me and impregnated you when you were mine. that kid took everything about you away from me and if i ever see him i'm going to snap his neck right in front it you

That one cut deep.

Tears form in my eyes but I blink them away, turning my phone off. The car falls silent. "You alright?" they notice my lack of talking.

"Me? Oh yeah, I'm good," I nod with a fake smile.

A: you stole me away no one but yourself. your disgusting.

//
kill harrison.

IM SO SHOCKED AS TO HOW MUCH I AM UPDATING OML