27 again...

Resuming my way until the scene in my job in the supermarket in the UK, after I moved to India I went to live with a friend I had made through the internet, it was a girl in similar age as mine and she was native from Bangladeshi, was a bit too upfront from her time, and it wasn't much accepted by her family. She was going to study biology with me in the same university, and we were going to stay 4 years together there. We had fun together, I met her family a few times, watched plenty of K-dramas and loved Super Junior together, a Korean group.

When I was done with the university there I decided to move to the UK and she had the same plan, moving to the UK together, but she got a job offer from Germany and decided to go to Germany instead of the UK. Then I contacted an old friend from Brazil that also was living in the UK, in the city of Slough. Would be nice, he had lost his partner recently. It would be good for him to have someone to talk to on a daily basis. So I moved to the UK to work and enjoy the parties there and share a flat with my friend.

Another thing about me, do not consider my age as it was a bit manipulated, every time I needed a new passport I would change my age a bit, certainly younger. In the UK my name was going to be Kim Yuna born in Korea but with roots in Peru, the same that I used in India. I couldn't really hide it, that I had something to do in South America, the better I could do was lie about where I was born, so the police couldn't connect the previous Yuna Fernandez with the present Kim Yuna, Fernandes would be in her almost 30 years old. But Kim Yuna was only 27, turning 28 soon, my friend wouldn't either. On my birthday we were planning to go out and have fun with many other friends in a gay club, I could not wait to start my new life. The coolest thing I thought about moving around was that I could speak fluently Japanese because of my mother and after I went to school to learn it, Korean because I loved too much Korean music and drama, English because I had to, Portuguese because of my years in Brazil and Spanish because I was born with it, and Bengali, maybe Bengali wasn't 100% yet, but I could make it easily, thanks to Maya, my friend that helped me a lot with her tongue.

I got ready to leave Bangladesh, my Indian friend left months before to Germany to start her new life, I stayed to finish my university degree and to enjoy a bit of travelling around the country with others male and female friends, as I had my work as well with telemarketing I went in a two weeks holiday with this colleagues.

My friend from Brazil was someone I met in my school days in Sao Paulo. We were about 22 years old. We got to go out a lot together and have crazy parties. I had the opportunity to see him many times in controversial moments, that made our friendship stronger. He liked boys too, and I never dated guys that he had a crush on, and we helped each other a lot with the sex hunting. He would be in his 30's now. I explained to him that I used to lie about my age to be able to go out together without trouble, and I had a fake ID also, he accepted that. Living in the UK was gonna be the best years of my life, and the plan was clear: get a job with good pay and find a tall, blue eyed man with a large penis with a British accent. So we could buy a large house together with a garden and I could grow my own plants and whatever I liked.

"Hello Piriguete!" That was my friend Itamar when he saw me in the airport. He came to help me with my things. I did run over to him, hugged him very strongly and was happy to finally be with him again after so many years.

"Hi my favourite bicth!" I said while grabbing his bunda. Bunda, this is the proper way to call butt in Brazil, and touching each other's bunda is the proper way to welcome a friend. You can say that this is the dog's way, but I will say that, maybe you are right, but the thing is, when you can have the friendship and liberty to touch your friend's bunda it's different. I am not saying that you should do it, don't especially if you are not Latin. Isn't safe. Okay?

"How was your flight?" Itamar asked. Still hugging. We would look like a couple, but with Itamar this type of thing would not happen, he liked the same thing I did. Tall men with large penis, especially young ones, are full of energy.