Not cool!

'Is just us here! No one can see if we do use this time well, don't you think?' Said my manager, while moving his tongue insinuating oral sex. Made my stomach sick. I looked to the other side in anguish, and I did not say anything. There, in the lift were only the two of us using it, but I could not fear that man, the only feeling I had was despise his piggy face. But I would not go into the trouble of indicting him and having the bother to deal with that shit. He laughed feeling good and moved his big body away when the door of the lift opened automatically.

James McGregor was the common type of man born in Britain, 44 years old, looks 20 years older but is hard to tell how old, because you could not believe that if he was 64 years old, he could still be moving around, because his belly was bigger than his whole body, I should draw him so you can get a better picture. He had no hair, no neck and was shaved, his eyes were supposed to be blue, but I do not think it was possible to see it, because his fat face covers his eyes, making his eyes smaller, but it is obvious that is not, is only the fat on his face that is covering it. He has teeth, but bad teeth. When he laughs, that disgusting as shit, he lets people see inside him, and his mouth was as disgusting as his words. He left me behind, following him and looking at his walk. The same way as a heavy pregnant woman does, having to move his arms to equilibrate his weight. His clothes a few centimetres away to break free from his body. I did stop looking at him when a colleague did approach me. It was Jane, she was working with us on a contract for a few weeks. 'How are you doing?' She asked. 'I am okay. I just had a few days off. It was good.' I said while smiling and she retributed. We would start at work at 9pm, so would arrive at work about 10 minutes before shift.

'Hey, hey, hey! You know, I am from Peru!' The fat pig did turn his back to us while laughing and saying it. 'Did she tell you that she is from Peru? She tells everyone. "Hey, I am from Peru. Because in Peru I used to eat that and that... because in Peru I used to do it and that. She tells everyone that she is from Peru." He said while laughing very loudly. The woman froze, her face was pale, with no reaction, maybe it was the first time that she saw something like that. I stared at her face, trying to say. 'Do not pay attention. Do not answer him.' But she did not hear my silent voice. 'She said that she is from Peru, isn't she?' The woman said, asking him to look very concerned and confused. James realised that she did not understand his joke and kept his way to the canteen. In there had already few people, all of them my colleagues, some of them was already four years working together. Other than just a few weeks. Not many people would stay in this job. I had my reason to stay, but if I could, I would erase most of them and get new colleagues. Because the job is not the worst. The people that I worked with, that made it sick.

Already in the canteen with the others, I did take a seat near the window where I could see the night bus going and coming to the train station, on Friday nights looking at young people returning home all pissed off. Through the glasses I could see everyone sitting and talking about life. Sometimes that view made me angry for not being able to live my life how they did, happy, sad, glad, excited, frustrated, ashamed about their lives or too proud for nothing. For example: Monica, she always was so proud of being herself, or just because she was born white. The only thing I could see was her double chin, but all she could see on people was their colours, I guess I cannot say she was a bitch without admitting that I am also one. Yes, I have to agree that I look at people and see double-chin, belly fat, dirty hair and disgusting teeth, but at least I do not choose people by their colours or passports. I cannot remember when I was rude with people or did ever stare in their face to make them feel intimidated, at least when it was not necessary. Because sometimes we have to show off the monster hiding our slow face.

"So James, I heard yesterday that you have an allergy to bees, is it true?" I asked James while both of us were getting out from work, he was in his direction to his car in the parking lot, I was going home by walking, my place was really near from work. When I said it he looked at me without understanding. "What are you talking about?"

"No, no worries. I am just worried about your safety. What if bees get inside your car or invade your house? You would be fuck dead man!" I said laughing. "Fucking scary! Poor James! Be careful!" I made a joker face and left jumping around, pretending to be insane. Maybe I was. I wished from the bottom of my heart that I would find bees to sting his face all over.