chapter 2

My attire has changed, but not much. I'm clad in my usual tight work pants, but instead of my normal buttoned up shirt, I'm wearing an over sized sweater one I'd stolen from Druig some night awhile ago when we had first started this little arrangement.

He'd told me to keep it and that he liked it better on me. My cheeks flushed at the memory as I continued to walk silently through the camp. No one was awake and I could hear snores from some of the older people in their homes, but no one seemed to notice me as I made my way to Druig's porch. I ran my fingers through my hair one last time, some of my waves still damp from my bath, before I took a deep breath and pulled on the knob to open the door.

I was met with the bare back of Druig, his pants hung low on his hips as he seemed to be messing with something in front of him.

"One second," he said, his voice strained as he continued to mess with something in front of him. I smiled to myself as I walked over to him, my usually cold hands resting on his shoulder blades before trailing down his spine, to then wrap around his front.

"Your hands Amara, they're always so cold," he huffed out and I felt his stomach tense as I rested my hands over his chiseled torso. My thumb absentmindedly running back and forth across his warm skin.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pressing my cheek against his back. He took one of my hands as he spun, turning to me and placed something in the palm of my hand.

I looked up at him with a questioning look but he shook his head, a faint smile appearing as he reached his hand out to rest on my cheek.

"For the beautiful, beautiful Amara," his words made my heart race and I couldn't help but look down at my hand. In my palm rested a beautiful necklace with a bright blue stone wrapped in thread. The stone seemed to match the icey blue of his own eyes.

"Druig, it's beautiful," I breathed out, looking up at him then down at the bright blue stone again. His hands took the necklace from my palm and I turned around lifting my long brown waves of hair. The stone appeared in front of me and rested just above my breasts. I felt Druig's fingers brush against my neck as he tied it taut.

"For good luck," he whispered, placing a kiss at the base of my neck as his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me against him.

"Thank you," I hummed as I rested my hands over his arms as leaning into him. His head rested in the crook of my neck his lips, pressing small soft kisses along my shoulder.

I let out a sigh as he found himself at the sweet spot of my neck, a soft bite before another kiss at the spot. Druig's strong hands moved from wrapped around me to rest at my hips. He hungrily dug underneath my sweater until he'd made contact with my skin. His thumbs digging my hips as he made work of my neck.

"Dru," I breathed out my hand reaching up to his hair. His movements slowed and I felt his hand move from my hip to trail up my side to rest on my bicep. He placed a kiss at my jaw before trailing up to meet my hand in his hair and pull it away. In the same motion he spun me around to face him.

That always present smirk sat on his lips as he took my hand in his before stepping backward before he sat on the bed, his eyes looking up at me. His usual blue shade was gone, replaced with dark desire as he pulled my sweater up to reveal my stomach.

Following his wants, I pulled the sweater over my head and tossed it off to the side. He leaned forward placing a soft kiss on my stomach as his hands trailed from my waist to my pants, pulling them down my legs. I side stepped out of them and Druig pulled me forward till I was straddling him on the bed.

"Beautiful," He said his eye moving from my breasts to take in my face. Taking me in with his eyes, his hands found the familiar place against my cheek pulling me down to his lips. He covered my mouth with his, the soft gentle kiss it started as turning into a hungrier and more demanding by the second.

My hands pressed against Druig's chest as I straddled him, making him lay back on the bed. That same smirk on his face as he kept his hands at my hips. His thumbs tracing over the stretch marks of my thighs as he adjusted himself underneath me. Opening his legs wider for me as he lifted his chin to meet my gaze.

I sat back on his still clothed lap, a soft moan escaping Druig's mouth. A confident smirk on my lips at the feeling the hard length of him underneath me.

"Don't want to wake the whole village like last time, right?" I teased moving my hips in a circle against him. His grip tightening on my hips, his fingers grasping at my thighs. In a swift motion he sat up, his arms wrapping around me before laying me down on the bed.

"Sweetheart, you're the one who has to keep it down," Druig's teasing eyes looked at me, as he kissed a trail from my breast down to my stomach. As he made his way down he stopped just before my core, taking a moment to hold my gaze. His eyes wild and intense as he looked at me.

"Beautiful," he whispered against my skin before making sure the whole village could hear my pleasure. All at the hands of Druig, or should I say mouth.