Dominic will only grow to understand once Christian is in his life and if he ever takes over the Mafia. Just how hard these decisions come and that sometimes you think you're doing the right thing for everyone even if it doesn't always seem that way.

I've decided to make contact with Mia because I wanted her to know she wasn't alone and that Christian will always be welcomed and taken care of, her too.
Seeing Christian as a baby just reminded me of Dominic and Mateo at their young age and the promises I made them, even though they couldn't understand at the time.

I promised that I would never force them into marriage or to chose who they can and can't love, that I'd never be the father that forces the family business on them, it'll be something they'd be willing and wanting to do. I wouldn't repeat the mistakes of their grandfather, but it seems I've ended up exactly like him. A change needed to happen.

Over the years my promises to my sons faded and the Hefe in me took over. I no longer want to be that man. I want to be the type of grandfather Christian will be happy to see, who he'll run to and scream some crazy nickname children give their grandparents.

I can't be bothered what shit hits the fan now I'm no longer keeping Christian a secret, from anyone. Sooner or later people would've figured it out and been after them unprotected, I was too blind to see that but I'm no longer naive and I want them to know we're family no matter what may come.

I best tell my wife before she's caught off guard and hates me for it. I don't mind when the kids are mad at me, it's a given as a parent but my wife, that I can't have.

I've decided to leave the office and head home early. It's best I do this face to face.

I get to my car and drive home, running all the ideas on how to approach the situation that would cause the least blow back from Rory.

It's not long that I arrive at the house and my wife walks towards me to greet me by wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a kiss on my lips. She's probably the most lovable person in our family. Myself and Aurora were also an arranged marriage to combine families but in the end I grew to love her and she the same. I was mad at first about it and we did agree we'd never force this on our own someday but I now see how it can happen, how it's beneficial.
"Afternoon my love , what brings you home so early" she finally asks as we walk to the patio outside together. She seems concerned, I don't usually come home early unless it's our anniversary.

"I'm going to cut to the chase, simply because either way I wouldn't know how to tell you." We both sit down beside one another and I take her hands in mine.
"You're scaring me Tony. Just spit it out." I suppose this would trigger her anxiety with me.

"As you're aware Dominic has to marry for a truce, or well that was our plan right ? But before Mia left, Ari found out that Dominic had been seeing Mia and impregnated her, she came barging through the officers, killing my guard and threatening if he doesn't leave her alone , it puts Mia in danger and the mafia. Now I'm well aware what Mia is to Ari and Frank and I knew the last thing the mafia needed was for Dominic to mess things up, it seems as if it took a toll on him and somehow he got her to want to leave but Ari told me she was pregnant but Dominic was unaware and continued to be until I told him yesterday."

She pulled her hands away from mine; after the words Dominic was unaware of the pregnancy. Tears filled her eyes but she never said a word, and she waited for me to continue.

" I figured we'd all forget about her but somehow it bugged me knowing I had a legacy my sons legacy out there alone ? And how long would it take for our enemies to investigate and find out it is Dominic's ? I've literally sent them on their own to someday be hunted ? I was sure they were hidden well enough but I guess my emotions got the best of me , I sent her money so I knew she'd be able to give Christian the best of the best , he's name is Christian. I'm sorry I never told you, I know we promised no secrets but I was lost baby." My head sinks, I'm ashamed, if anyone could've shared my secret it should've been my wife. We're partners and I didn't treat her as such.

"Where's Dominic now?" She finally asks. sadness fills her voice.
"Probably on his way to her. He has been looking for her ever since she left." I explain , realising myself just how smitten he had to be , to keep hope alive that he would for her a year, boarding 2years.

"I'm not mad Tony, I'm disappointed, you claim to be a family man but you acted alone throughout this time. I'll hold the fort up for the sake I'm hoping Dominic brings Mia home, here where she belongs with our grandson you hid!!" She gets up without another word, storms off into the house and leaves me on the patio with my thoughts and that's when I realised I hadn't even told Ariel considering I don't know if Dominic will be after her, after finding out she knew about his child.

(Call in dialogue form)
*****ringing*****

Tony: "Listen it slipped my mind, but Dominic knows about Christian."

Ariel: "What do you mean? When did this happen!??"

Tony: "I told him, he caught me out and I was tired of lying to my son."

Ariel: "How long ago Tony !!!??"

Tony: "Quite a while, plus minus 4 or 5 hours ago."

Ariel: " And you didn't think to tell me sooner!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you Tony!!"

***Ariel hangs up ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*****Mia's Pov*****

My phone seems to keep blowing up but I'm busy feeding Christian, Isaac whose been helping me with a proposal for a meeting I have today with one of his friends for a design project on an apartment building complex, finally steps in.

"Go answer your phone, I'll feed Christian, he prefers me anyway, isn't that right big guy?" Isaac says playfully and Christian responds with smiles scrunching up his nose, showing his few little teeth that he has thus far.

Isaac has been a great male influence on Christian, he's been there since before I even gave birth. Really has the potential to be a favourite uncle at this point.

I finally get to my phone and 20missed calls and a voice mail from Aunt Ariel...
I click to hear the voice mail first.

Ariel: Mia !! Why aren't you answering , are you ok? Listen if by some chance you hear this before he comes, know Dominic found out you hid his child and he now knows where you are ! Mia he's coming for you both, please leave ! His dangerous and angry! Mia he's in the MAFIA !! you're in danger , Please go somewhere safe NOW!! She says frantically and worry comes through clearly.

Before I can call her back there's a loud knock on my door.
My palms are sweating and I'm nervous, this can't be him so soon , can it?
I move slowly to open it and another loud knock comes from the door.

When I open the front door, there HE is, hands on either side of the door frame, a smirk plastered on his face as if he won the lottery, "Miss me princess ?" He says.