𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

Start from the beginning

     "Why does she have to join in those childish games? Just let the brothers fight." Wesker scoffed, the man who injected her with the needle beginning to untie her.

     The Governor shrugged, "It's not my fault people want a good show.".

     A bag was placed over her head, and a fragment of rope was tied around her wrists before she was dragged by one of the Governor's men outside.

     "Not only is Merle a traitor who brought along is terrible brother, they brought along a hostile young girl with them who terrorized some of our residents earlier." The Governor announced.

"Slaughter her! She scared my little boy!" She heard a woman yell.

The bag was yanked off her head, revealing to her what looked like a fighting arena which she stood in with Merle and Daryl.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me..." She groaned as the Governor's me untied her, shoving her further into the circle.

"Phil, please don't do this!" She heard Andrea cry, looking over at her and seeing her standing by the Governor.

He ignored her as he continued his speech, "The three will fight to the death until only one remains!".

"Hey, asshole!" Taylor spoke up, "I'm not fucking fighting them to the death!".

The Governor walked up to her and grabbed her by her hair, "Then you'll watch.".

The fight began, and she watched as Merle and Daryl fight against each other.

"Guys, stop it!" She cried, trying to break free from The Governor's grip.

Suddenly, smoke filled the arena, and everyone began to panic.

She took it as her chance to kick the Governor in the crotch, breaking free from his grip as she tried to run in the direction of Merle and Daryl, but the Governor grabbed her once more.

She saw one of his men had dropped his knife on the ground, and she picked it up, cutting through her hair from where his hand was latched on.

She ran for her life, knife in hand as she stabbed anything in her way.

Finally, in the distance, she saw Maggie, Rick, Daryl, and Merle.

"We gotta go back for her, Rick! I ain't leavin' her ta' die!" Daryl said.

"Look, look!" Maggie said, pointing to her.

"Jesus Christ, babygirl." He gasped, running up to her as he brought her into an embrace.

"What the hell happened to yer hair?" He asked, his hand running through the short, messy tresses of her newly-cut hair.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/n: Quick picture to show Taylor's new hair. Her model was Jill, just with long hair, but now she has Jill's short hair, except currently, the ends are very messy, as she cut it with a knife.)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I...I didn't want to cut it. It was the only way I could get away from the Governor..." She mumbled.

Maggie walked up, smiling down at Taylor, "Don' worry. I'm sure me an' Beth can fix it up once we get back to the prison.".

Nodding, Taylor replied, "Mhm. So, where's Glenn?".

"By our car with Michonne." Rick answered, to which she cocked a brow.

"Oh right, forgot ya' haven't met her yet. Don' worry, you'll meet her in a bit." He grinned.

The group began heading back to the car, Merle interrupting the peaceful silence, "Damn girl, I'm impressed. Can't believe ya' actually cut yer hair jus' to escape.".

Shrugging, she replied, "I did what I had to. It's not that I like it; I hate my hair like this...".

"It's uh...different on you..." Daryl said.

The group finally came up to the car, seeing Glenn and Michonne.

"Glenn!" Taylor chimed, rushing up to him to give him a big hug.

"Hey, Taylor. What did you do to your hair?" He asked, his fingers messing with the ends.

"I uh...had to cut it get away from the Governor." She explained.

Glenn then glared over to Merle, "What the hell is he doing here! He fucking kidnapped me and Maggie.".

Eyes widening, she asked, "What do you mean?".

"Merle took me and Maggie and took us back to Woodbury; locked me in a room with a walker and the Governor almost raped Maggie.".

Glaring to Merle, she yelled, "Why the fuck would you do that for!?".

"I-I had no-" He began, but she interrupted by kicking him in the crotch.

"Merle, I've trusted you with my life since day one of all this shit! Your seriously turn around and kidnap my friends!? If this because you were left behind in Atlanta, I'm sorry! Me and Daryl went back for you, but you were gone! I thought you fucking died and left me!" She cried.

"Look...I-I..." He stuttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"Daryl, Merle can't come back with us. You know what he's done." Rick argued to Daryl.

"Then I ain't goin' back either." He replied, walking to the trunk of the car as he began to gather his stuff, "Take care of Carl; Judith...there good kids.".

He finished gathering his stuff, looking down at Taylor, "You comin' with us or goin' back wit' 'em?".

"I-I..." She began, hating how he put her on the spot.

No matter what she chose, she'd be leaving her family behind...

To Be Continued...
Edited:
Word Count: 1322

(A/n: I decided to leave Taylor's decision to reader choice, doing it telltale style. Let me know in the comments if she should either go with Daryl and Merle or Rick, Glenn, Maggie, and Michonne. The choice is yours. ;) )