Baby Direction

Dear diary,

I don't really know why I suddenly felt the urge to start writing into my diary again after it has been laying in the dust for three years. I suppose I just really need to get rid of all the negativity that I'm feeling.

Liam broke up with me today...

through a bloody TEXT MESSAGE!!!

But that isn't even the worst thing that happened today. A few weeks ago I bought a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive. I told my mom a few days ago but I think she already knew and she wasn't even mad at me, just disappointed I guess. Dad on the other had...well, he was furious but he came around soon enough.

So anyway, my mom made me a doctors appointment today and turns out I'm about 3 months in. At first I was terrified because I'm only sixteen years old but then I got excited and couldn't wait to tell Liam, but now...I feel like I'm dying inside and I don't know what to do. I didn't have the guts to call Liam and tell him about the baby after he texted me.

Right now I have no idea what I'm going to do but all I know is that this baby is clearly going to grow up not knowing who his or her daddy is.

That's all for now, diary.

It's time to go stuff my self with ice cream.

Xx, Aria

Here's the idk...prologue? I suppose. Anyways, I hope you guys like it! vote & comment to let me know what you think ! PS. the next chapter will be up in a bit :)