Day 22 - They Made Me Do It (Yandere! Ace x Reader x Luffy)

"Yo Ace, how's [Y/n] doing?" Luffy asked his brother, wondering how you were doing.

"She's doing well," Ace answered. "She's with the rest of the Whitebeard pirates, I know she'd love to see you again."

"Yeah, shishishi, I can't wait!" Luffy exclaimed wearing his signature large grin. "She still owes me the promise she made."

You meet Ace and Luffy back when the two of them were in their early teen years. As someone who longed for excitement and adventure, you made the decision to become pirates with them. You didn't really want the position of captain so you let them battle the role out, of course, both of the brothers decided to be their own captain. When you and Ace got together, you decided you'd join his crew. Luffy was bummed out but you promised him, when the time comes, you'll sail with him and Ace for a while, just the three of you.

That hope went away after the MarineFord war...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Y/n]!" Luffy cried jumping onto you, giving you a hug. "I missed you so much!"

"I miss you too," you told him, messing with his hair until he let go. "It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Yeah, it certainly has," Luffy chuckled, putting his hat back on his head.

"Luffy, who's this?" Nami asked her captain.

"Oh, this is [Y/n], you guys," Luffy introduced to Nami.

"I met him and Ace a few years back," you explained to her. "We all wanted to be pirates but they both wanted to be captain. I didn't know which crew to join until Ace became my boyfriend-"

"You were Ace's girlfriend?!"

"I'm guessing you didn't know..." you sweatdropped.

"Hey, are you going to join my crew now?" Luffy switched topics, wanting your answer now.

"Well, since the Whitebeard pirates aren't really together anymore... and I did promise I'd sail with you-"

"YAY!" Luffy cheered, picking you up and putting you on his shoulders. "Let's celebrate! Sanji can make a big banquet for the whole crew!"

Luffy ran back to the ship with excitement, calling his whole Nakama to come to celebrate their new member. His voice reached to the heavens, catching a certain pirate's attention. The pirate went and boarded the Thousand Sunny, eyes right on you and Luffy. You felt them staring at you but when you turned to see who it was, you saw no one there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Y/n]-chan~" Sanji swooned carrying over a tray with a drink. "I made you a nice mango smoothie for you."

"Ah, thank you, Sanji," you told him and took the beverage, not wanting to be rude. "You know you didn't have to, right?"

"I know, but I think some as beautiful and lovely as you shouldn't be thirsty in the heat of the sun."

You hummed in response, sipping the drink.

You've been travelling with the strawhats for a little while, still not quite familiar with everything but you picked up on some of their habits. The crew were definitely the kind of good people Luffy gets along with, and you were happy for your friend. However, you found it a bit hard to settle in when there were so many perverts on the ship. When you were on Whitebeard's ship no one flirted with you, aside from Ace, they treated you like their sister and you appreciated that. You wondered how Nami and Robin lasted this long. Well, if you had to guess, it probably was because the strawhats were genuine good pirates that cared about each other. That thought made you smile.