Day 6 - Touch And Go (Bartolomeo x Reader x Law)

You finish tying the bow on the last gift you made. Stepping back, you dusted the sparkle off your hands the best you could. Kinda crazy that three people you knew had their birthday on the same day. What was even crazy is that you somehow got wrapped up in feeding two of them.

You didn't remember when it happened, but maybe it started when you discovered they weren't human...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The moon watched you, you trembled with the man pointing the gun at you, and you didn't feel safe with only the moon witnessing the scene. Originally, the guy had a different person he was disposing of, but you walked into the alley to see him in the act. You weren't afraid of dying but what would happen when the male realized killing you wasn't going to be an option.

You were trying to keep him calm, not to make any hasty moves. You forgot your surroundings so the sound of footsteps coming didn't register in your mind, or when they picked up speed. One second the man was staring you down and ready to pull the trigger, the next his head was no longer on his body and he collapsed to the ground.

Took by surprise, you stood there unable to fathom what just happened. You remained in your daze until you heard the sound of slurping and flesh being torn. Looking down at the body, you saw a figure with tall green hair crouched by the corpse. Not in the right mind, you approached him.

"Hey... what... what are you..." You didn't finish your sentence when you saw his hands were drench in blood and a limb in his grasp that clearly was being eaten. Your breath hitched, your stomach dropped, and your legs were frozen solid.

Time passed but it was a blur to you. Your mind was blank so no memory got stored, but once the figure finished and stood up, you snapped out of it.

"Eh?! You're still here?!" he blurted out, shock.

"I... yeah- I should thank you for saving from-"

"Leave!" he demanded, pushing his hand out and shutting his eyes. "I'm still hungry, I don't wanna kill you."

"Hungry...? Do you need to eat people to survive?" You asked, tilting your head.

"What are you stupid?" He looked back at you. "You just watched me devour the corpse of a man! Of course, I eat people!"

"Then take a bite." You held out your hand to him, a neutral expression on your face. "I don't mind."

"Dehhhh..." he hesitated, unsure if you're serious or understand the situation. "You know I don't just bite and suck your blood, sweetheart."

"I know..." you calmly reply.

Slowly, he stepped toward you, grasping your hand. His eyes darted to yours, searching for any fear or regret in them, looking to see if you wanted to back out. When nothing stirred, he bit into your hand, harshly. You felt his sharp teeth sink deep into your soft flesh, you could feel the way his tongue sucked every ounce of blood that leaked out of your hand, it felt good.

You were disappointed when he pulled away from your hand, but he made up for it when you watched him lick his lips. He opened his mouth, ready to say something, but kept his jaw dropped when his gaze caught sight of you hand healing. It appeared as if nothing had even scratched the surface of your skin.

"Is that why you let me..?"

"Yeah, it heals itself- er... regenerate is the better term."

"So you're telling me that if I actually bit of your hand it'd grow back?" Bartolomeo asked, tilting his head up in curiosity and pointed at your hand.

"You wanna try?" You offered but this time you move your harm towards him. He hungerly drooled over the sight of the flesh before him, wanting to devour it so badly. "I only ask, what's your name?"