Day 16 - On a Need to Know Basis (Nami x Male! Reader) [Part 3]

"So you used to steal treasure from pirates with Nami?" Usopp inquired, tilting his head at you after Nami told them who you were.

"Yup," you answered bluntly, not caring to elaborate details to these pirates. Sure you trusted Nami but that didn't mean you were going to relax right away.

"It's nice to meet a new friend," Chopper beamed with a smile, but a thought crossed his mind and turned his expression into a puzzled one. "But I have a question, [Y/n]. Nami seemed so surprised when she saw you then told us she thought you died. Did you die and come back to life?"

"Yohohoho, it would be pleasant to have another revived Nakama on the crew," Brook exclaimed, lifting his large top hat.

"That would be so cool!" Luffy agreed, eyes sparkling.

"Yeah, you still owe me an explanation for that," Nami stated turning to you and narrowing her brows.

"Right, I did promise you that I'd explain everything..." You sighed, ruffling your hair.

Each of the Strawhats were waiting for your answer, some of them sitting on the edge of their seats, they waited until you brought them a graphic sight. You had blood pouring out of your eyes, your lips, and the top of your head. You raised your hand and the entire essence of it completely turned into the crimson liquid.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The majority collectively screamed in horror together.

"What happened to your body?!" Luffy panicked. "You were completely fine a few seconds ago!"

"Doctor! We need a doctor!" Chopper yelled, running in circles frantically.

"How does someone lose that much blood and not die?"

"Perhaps he's already dead and what we're seeing is his bloody ghost beyond the grave," Robin hypothesized,

"Don't say such morbid things!" Usopp begged, wishing not to make the situation terrifying.

"Relax, it's just my devil fruit powers," you informed them, manipulating the blood around you. "I ate the chi (血) chi (血) no mi, a special paramecia, I've become a blood man. When I shot the revolver, I used my devil fruit to make it look like the bullet killed me."

"Then how did you escape?" Zoro inquired.

"Well..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Can't believe this rat made such a bloody mess," the pirate captain grumbled as he dragged your limp body out of the cell. "It's going to take me days for my men to clean that up." An hour had passed since he left with Nami, you assumed she was gone but you wanted to make sure so you let the captain drag you up to the top deck as he rambled on. "What a fool, throwing away his life for some pathetic girl. Quite the entertaining show she put on though, she wouldn't stop crying in misery."

Your blood boiled hearing him mock Nami like that, you wanted to take him out so badly. You bit your lips, trying to control yourself until you heard what you needed to hear. You couldn't blow this, you needed to know Nami was safe.

"Better she's left now, that crying would've gotten annoying if- uck-" The captain choked when felt the back of his neck being strangled. His eyes widen in shock, you were out of his grasp and now his life literally started to be drained as he felt the blood in his body being sucked away.

"This is what you get for mocking that girl you disgusting pirate scum," you coldly stated.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"You'd be surprised how easy it is to obtain treasure from pirates with this devil fruit," you said after you finished explaining the aftermath when Nami was gone. You chuckled as you recalled the number of times you acted dead on their loot to initiate a surprise attack. "They never see it coming."

"That's so cool!" Luffy exclaimed, now leaning into your personal space. "Now join my crew!"

"What?!"