twenty

𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼: by order of the billy boys

by order of the billy boys

MAGGIE CLAPPED HER HANDS TOGETHER as she watched Elliot blowing his four candles, Charles let out a happy laugh as he moved to hug his brother. It felt all too perfect. Thomas handed some wrapped gifts to Elliot and laid a hand on Margaret's shoulder, she looked down at it, only to notice the ring was still there. Maybe she'd never get used to it. Tommy ruffled the boys' hair, standing up as he went over the window and put his hands in his pockets, Maggie quickly glanced at him but focused back on the kids. Snapping her head to the side as she heard a car coming toward the house, Tommy seemed to have seen it too as he turned on his heels and rushed downstairs. The Shelby woman grabbed the boys' hands and hurried to their bedrooms, Frances trailing behind her. She rapidly put them to bed, kissing both of their foreheads, and promised she'd make her way back to them later tonight.

"Tom!" Shouted Maggie, tumbling down the stairs as she watched him holding a machine gun. "Tommy, please."

He let his blue eyes fall down on her as he gulped, "Go back upstairs."

She shook her head, "There's no way I'm letting you alone, especially after what happened." She mumbled, referring to the explosion in the fields next to their home. She took the second gun and loaded it under Tom's surprised eyes. "Let's go."

"Mag, I don't want you to get hurt, eh?" He whispered, quickly cupping his face.

She gave him a small smile, "I won't."

The married couple jogged outside and hid behind one column each, holding their guns, chest quickly rising up and down as they waited for the car to reach the front. Thomas glanced at Margaret as he got hit by a wave of memories, all he could see was Maggie standing in his kitchen back when she first came to Small Heath, she held her gun close and had killed him within minutes. Who would have thought he would have ended up falling in love with her? The woman he thought evil, was in fact an angel sent to save him.

And somehow, she had managed to save him.

The engine stopped as they both held up their guns at the car, slowly walking to it. Cries were heard as Johnny Dogs was thrown out of the car and called for Tom's name. Tommy's eyes widened at the sight of the only person he seemed to trust these days, or his good friend (which sounded better). Aberama soon appeared as Tom moved his gun toward him, Maggie hid her atonement as she wondered where Bonnie was, she turned her head back to Johnny who seemed to howl a few complains.

"What is fucking going on?" Yelled Mag, holding the gun tightly. "Aberama! Do you realise what you're doing?"

The Gold man pointed at Dogs who was still on the floor, "You looking for traitors? There's one!" He exclaimed. "With his ribs mashed up!" He added, slurring his words.

Margaret gave Johnny a sad look as she heard the sobs, "The man's gone fucking mad, Tom!" Told Johnny Dogs, clutching his body.

"You did this?" Asked Maggie as he walked closer. "Aberama!" Shouted the woman, trying to get answers.