ten

𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿, 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲: blood has been spilled

blood has been spilled

JESSIE EDEN. NOT SURE WHO SHE WAS or why Tommy had so much interest in her. Maggie kept it silent but she knew he went to see her last night. They weren't together, not even in the slightest, so making a scene wasn't needed. And, to be honest she was still mad at the man for kissing May Carleton. Again, who she was to even cause a scene to the man?

"Maggie! Are you ready?" Yelled Lizzie from downstairs as she checked her clock, knowing the fight was about to start.

Margaret looked at herself in the mirror one last time, her hands reached for the bottom of her dress straightening it. It was quite an exquisite dress, it was black with some reds on it and stopped right before her knees showing more skin than usual. A smirk displayed on her face as she knew how much men would love it, perhaps it was time to find someone nice. Tommy had the right to kiss women, but she couldn't? Not fair.

Maggie reached downstairs as everyone complimented her. The four of them: Lizzie, Polly, Linda, and her were escorted by a Peaky Blinder man to the fight. As soon as they stepped into the room, whistles were heard, and all of them held their head high up — a sign of confidence.

The Peaky Blinders stared at the woman with wide eyes, all of them enjoying the sight of such beautiful women. Margaret turned her head around, blowing the smoke onto their faces, and managed to wave before Linda dragged her to their seats.

Thomas watched the room which appeared to be full, couldn't see who was there and who wasn't. But his eyes caught Margaret's silhouette right in front of him, her smile was prominent, her legs were crossed, and her laugh echoed through the room. Her laugh. Tommy could listen to her for minutes, hell even hours. It was so graceful and beautiful, almost angelic if he must admit. After what seemed an eternity, the green eyes of the woman finally locked with his, and without realizing he found himself smiling. A gentle and loving smile on Thomas Shelby's face. Margaret gave him a little wave like children would do when they were shy, then quickly snapped her head towards a man who was approaching her— which didn't fail to make Tommy's blood run cold.

"Hello." Said a gorgeous man behind Maggie as she softly turned on her seat to see him. His face was indeed family but she couldn't put a finger on his name. "Andy." He added, but his name didn't ring any bell.

Margaret looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "I'm sorry. I have no idea who you are."

He cleared his throat, playing with his flat cap, "Andrew Hastings. Our fathers used to work together."

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Fuck me. Little Andy. I thought you were dead."

He shyly smiled, "Survived the war. Came back here, and now I'm a Peaky." He said to her, proud to be part of the street gang. "Heard you were back where you belonged. By the Shelbys' side."