You can't give up without putting up a fight

Start from the beginning

Yoongi shook his head and mumbled. "I don't get paid enough for this". Then Hoseok hears this and says loudly. "You don't get paid at all old man".

Just like that they're all arguing until....the brat Jungkook blows a whistle. The only thing that went on the five's mind was "do we look like dogs?"

Continuing on....Jungkook gets their attention and says 2 things: A; I want the seven of us to live together in this house because it's massive and I love you all." Before they could ask what he meant by seven he spoke again. "B; seven because drum roll please....I FOUND MY SOULMATE".

Still trying to process the first part of his sentence Tae said "I'd love for us to live together, we have enough rooms and on top of that I'll get to see Jimin everyday". They all looked at him expecting more and he finished off with. "And the rest of you of course".

Jungkook spoke next. "Plus Hoseok and Jimin hyung practically live here. They haven't been home since well like a week".

Jimin just looked at Jungkook sassily and said. "This is my Namjoon hyung's house, my brother and plus I used to live here anyways so I can stay for as long as I want."

Then Hoseok adds on "jokes on you YOU'LL SEE US EVEY DAY now. Im going to get the maids to grab all of our things to bring here".

"I didn't say it was a bad thing". Jungkook said trying to save himself.

Then jihope stuck their tongue out at Kook who reciprocated the action.

The six of them nodded silently loving the idea of living together. "Okay now that we established living together, what ABOUT MY MATE?"

They were all looked shook once he mentioned it again. Jungkook looked so happy but the other five of them were confused, hurt, guilty, sad and worried. Why? Because they knew Jin wouldn't let this happen. He found his mate a day after the incident with Jin. It was too early.

Hoseok was confused because he should be happy for Jungkook but why did he feel like Jin was a better option?

Taehyung was hurt because he wanted Jungkook and Jin to be one. Somehow break this curse or whatever it was and become the power couple.

Namjoon was feeling guilty because he didn't know how to react. How to respond to Jungkook. Jungkook always wanted to be happy with his first ever mate. He didn't want another one and knowing that this is his second chance was breaking joon.

Jimin was sad he knew what Jin did was wrong yet he felt like no one could properly love Jungkook the way Jin could. If Jin had seen how amazing Jungkook was he could have had what he and Hoseok have. LOVE.

Yoongi was worried because this was his brother. What if this new mate hurt him more than Jin? What if jin was the better option? He felt like Jin was anyways. So what if he never met this new mate.

"Hyungs why aren't you reacting? Are you not happy for me?" Jungkook said looking like he would cry any second .

Yoongi spoke first. "Kook we are happy. look!" The others quickly started smiling and getting excited. "I was just shook because woah you found your mate and also because I was planning my big brother talk for them."

The others spoke in unison. "They need to be hyung approved".

"Oh okay! Well it's a he and his name is....."

~ Flashback ~

Jungkook POV:
That's when the bell rang indicating someone's arrival....I looked up and...."is that my soulmate?"

I wasn't so sure but the mark on my left hand hurt a lot and the one that was on my right was fine. I thought everyone has two marks until I noticed my hyungs with only one.