𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

I get out of the pool as I walk up to Louis. He's probably the only one not in the pool. "Can we talk for a minute?" I ask and he nods before walking into the house. "I didn't come here to forgive you," he says handing me a towel. "I know and that's fine," I say as we walk into my room.

"I just want us to be friends again. We use to be friends," I say sitting on my bed. "We were never really friends. You were using me since the beginning," he explains. "No, you were my friend. You meant something to me and I need you to know that. That it meant something to me. That you meant everything to me. You still do," I say and I feel like a fool but I miss him and I just want to be with him even as a friend.

"And I just want to be close to you. To be your friend. I really don't want to get back together. I don't wanna be the Hardin to your Tessa. I don't want to drag you down forever. To keep you in some toxic cycle," I add.

There's a long silence before he speaks up. "I have to ask. What was real?" He asks and I face him. "You were my friend at first. I was attracted to you but I pushed that aside until the day we kissed. The way you looked at me made my heart stop for a second and that's when I realized that I liked you too and when we kissed it felt like everything had led to that moment. All the good and bad things led to you and me. I've loved alot of people but not the way I loved you. The way I love you. You're my best friend. And it's not as much fun to watch Supernatural with the girls," I say fidgeting with my fingers.

"How do I know you're not doing this for a packet of cigarettes or something?" Louis asks and I get up. "You're just going to have to believe me and I know it's hard but this time it's just us. No bet. Cross my heart and hope to die," I explain. "Like I swear on Castiel himself. We're entering our friendship era," I smile and he laughs.

"It's gonna take some time," he says and I nod. "Until then, if you're single, I can set you up with Gracie Abrams. I love that girl," I say getting up. "I don't need you to set me up with Gracie Abrams," he says and I throw an arm over his shoulder. "Have you seen Gracie Abrams? I'm setting you up with Gracie. She's single, you're single. Love can be in the air. You can have that epic love story you deserve and if you don't. I think I'll have to set myself up with her," I smile at him and we head outside as we talk about setting him up with Gracie Abrams. We swim around with friends and laugh a lot. I missed being his friend.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒 🎉