𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

real life

Arrow sits on Louis' lap as they sit on a chair in the corner of her room. "Are you nervous?" He asks as she laughs before nodding. "How about you?" She asks as he nods. "We shouldn't be. They'll love you," Arrow says resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, hoes," Melanie says as they walk into her room. "Hey, guys," Arrow says getting up. "Melanie, Salem this is Louis," Arrow says as the two girls shake his hands. "So, how long have you guys known each other?" Louis asks sitting down on Arrow's bed as Melanie and Salem sit down on the couch.

"Since, third grade," Salem speaks up. "Remember when the girl next to you was talking in class and the teacher yelled at you?" Melanie asks as Arrow nods. "My mom went off on her and I still think about that before I go to bed," Arrow explains.

"Really?" Louis asks as Arrow nods. "I cried in class. Everyone watched me cry. It was traumatizing," Arrow says sitting down next to Louis before resting her head on his lap. "Poor baby," he says running his fingers through her hair.

"School was a very traumatizing place for Arrow," Melanie explains. "Okay, we get it. Let's talk about something good," Arrow explains. "How about Vinnie?" Melanie asks as Arrow and Louis face her.

"What about my ex-boyfriend?" Arrow asks with a laugh. "You guys are gonna be in a video together right?" Salem asks Arrow nods. "For James' channel," Arrow explains.

"The second part to the among us video?" Louis asks as Arrow nods. "Who is Vinnie again?" Louis adds as Salem shows him a video of the boy. "Why'd you guys break up?" Louis asks as Arrow faces him. "I don't remember," she says with a shrug. "They didn't feel the emotional connection anymore. It became more of a physical relationship," Salem says as Arrow falls off the bed.

"Ouch," Arrow says turning to see the group looking at her before Louis, helps her up. "I just remembered that you guys need to go to a photoshoot right?" Arrow asks as Salem nods. "We should go," Melanie says before the two head out.

"I'm sorry about them. They can be a little too much sometimes," Arrow says as laying on her bed. "It's fine. They're funny," Louis says laying down next to him. "So, the Vinnie thing doesn't bother you?" She asks facing him. "It's in your past and I trust you," he says as she places a kiss on his lips. "I'm glad," she says before placing another kiss on his lips as he smiles at her.