𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞

real life
louis

Louis sits in his dressing room waiting for his next scene when he hears a knock on his door. "Come in," he says before the door opens revealing Millie. "Oh my God!" He says before hugging the girl as she hugs him back.

"I'm not God. I'm Millie Bobby Brown," she says with a laugh. "Very funny," he says sarcastically before they sit down on the couch. "What are you doing here?" He asks facing the girl.

"I came to visit my friend," she says smiling. "And I wanna know what's going on between you and Arrow," she adds as he laughs. "She's so amazing Mills," he says smiling.

"I know," Millie says as he laughs. "Do you like her?" Millie asks as Louis's cheeks flush a light red. "A little," he says as she laughs. "By 'a little' I think you mean a lot," she says as he nods. "I don't know her very well but she looks like she likes you back. You should say something," Millie suggests.

"If I say something and she doesn't like me back I'll die of embarrassment," he says as she shakes her. "She will, I promise," Millie says as Louis nods. "I'll do it," he says as she lets out a yelp. "You're doing it!" She says shaking the boy who laughs. "I'm doing it!" He says as she laughs.