𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐛𝐞𝐭

real life

Arrow sits on her bed as she scrolls through tik tok. "I love you," Salem says looking at Melanie. "Oh my God. Get a room!" Arrow says through a pillow at the couple.

"Maybe you should get with someone," Melanie says as Arrow laughs. "Eww, no one wants me," she explains. "There are like a thousand people in your dm's," Salem says as Arrow gasps. "Oh shit, I forgot. I don't want anyone," Arrow says emphasizing on the 'I' part.

"Wanna make a bet?" Melanie asks as Arrow turns off her phone. "What is it?" "We're gonna pick a boy and you're gonna make him fall for you and then you're gonna break his heart," Melanie says as Arrow frowns.

"What do I get?" She asks as Salem laughs. "My Sabrina the teenage which trading cards," Melanie says looking at the girl.

"So you want me to break some poor guy's heart for some Sabrina the teenage witch trading cards?" She asks scoffing. "Yeah," Salem says as Arrow nods. "Well, who am I kidding? I'm in," Arrow says with a smile.

"But if you fail I want your necklace," Melanie says pointing to the crystal necklace. "Fine, if I fail I'll you the necklace I got from Taylor Swift," Arrow says shaking Melanie's hand. "Now give me your phone. I have a guy in mind," Salem says as Arrow hands her the phone.

She clicks a few times before handing the phone back to Arrow. "Louis Partridge, he's okay looking. Game on, girls," she says with a smirk on her glossy lips.