𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐲

real life

"You know you're being real judgy right now," Arrow says talking on her phone when Louis walks in. "Hold that thought," she says before putting her phone on speaker. "Louis this is my friend. I'm not gonna say his name but, best friend this is my boyfriend Louis. You're on speaker so say 'what up baby'," she explains.

"What up baby?" A deep voice booms through her phone as Louis's jaw drops. "Nothing much, husband ," Louis says sitting down on her bed.

"Hey!" Arrow says lightly shoving Louis. "He's kidding," she says as Corpse laughs. "I'm not. First of all, that voice," Louis says as Arrow laughs. "And she never calls me baby. She called me boob once," Louis explains.

"Boob?" Corpse asks with a laugh. "I think it's adorable," Arrow says as Louis nods. "Anyways, who are you stranger with the hottest voice I've ever heard in my entire life," Louis says laying down next to Arrow. "I'm Corpse," the man says as Louis nods.

"Nice to meet you," Louis says smiling even though Corpse couldn't see him. "Listen. I gotta go but I'll call you later," Corpse explains. "Bye Corpse," Arrow says before Louis speaks up. "Bye daddy," he says as Corpse laughs. "Bye guys," he says before Arrow hangs up.

"I like him," Louis says as Arrow laughs. "Oh shut up, Baby," she says as he shakes his head. "Too little too late," he says before she pulls him into a kiss. "I bet Corpse is a better kisser," he says as they pull away. "Well, go ask Corpse to kiss you," she says getting up.

"No, wait! Come back! I love you," He says before she turns to him. "What?" She asks with a smile. "I said wait and come back," he says as she shakes her head. "After that," she says sitting down on her bed. "I love you," he says with a smile.

"I love you," Arrow says before kissing the boy. "I wonder what Corpse sounds like when he says that," Louis says as they pull away. "I take it back. I fucking hate you," she says laughing.