𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞

Arrow KutcherTurning myself into Jackie Burkhart

Arrow Kutcher
Turning myself into Jackie Burkhart

The camera goes on as Arrow smiles. "Hey, guys," she says waving at the camera. "Today I will be turning myself into Jackie Burkhart. People always say I look like here but I don't know. Mom, what do you think?" Arrow asks as Mila walks into the screen.

"I think you do," Mila says before smiling at the girl. "Will you help with my transition?" Arrow asks as Mila nods. "Aww, you're sweet," Arrow says hugging her mom who hugs her back.

"So, I sent the girls and Louis to buy the outfit so we can do my makeup, hair and put in contacts cause my mom is a green-eyed beauty and I just have my dad's brown eyes. Thanks a lot, dad," Arrow says as Mila laughs.

"You're welcome," Ashton says off-camera. "Take this beanie off first," Mila says removing the black Carhartt beanie from her head. "Hey, I like that beanie," Arrow says as Mila throws it on her bed.

"I'm gonna need to brush your hair," Mila says as Arrow sits down on a chair in front of the camera. "I'm seven years old again," Arrow says with a smile.

*Montage of Mila brushing Arrow's hair and putting clips in and doing the girl's makeup*

"Now for the part, I've been dreading, the contacts," Arrow says before putting the contacts in her eyes. "Now I'm basically a younger you," Arrow says as Mila nods. "We're back!" A voice says before Louis, Melanie and Salem walk into the room.

"Aww, you guys bought the clothes and stuff," Arrow says as they put the bags down. "You asked so nicely we couldn't refuse," Louis says hugging Arrow from behind. "Well, im about to get dressed so unless you pushed me out of your coochie you should head out," Arrow says Louis, Salem, and Melanie head out.

"You guys too," Arrow says before covering the camera with her hand. She removes her as she stands in front of the camera with Mila next to her. The girl wore a green and white-collared shirt with disco pants with white platform shoes.

"How do I look?" Arrow asks looking at Mila. "Absolutely gorgeous," Mila says kissing Arrow's head. "Thank you Mami," Arrow says smiling at her mom. "Come in losers!" She yells before Louis, Salem, Melanie, and Ashton walk in.

"Jackie?" Ashton asks as the two girls laugh. "It's like a younger Mila," Salem adds. "No, it's not. But thanks," Arrow says with a laugh."Well, you look better than you usually look," Melanie says as Arrow nods.

"Thanks, smelly melly," Arrow says with a smile. "No, you may all leave except for Louis. Cause he's gonna tell me what he thinks v chastnom poryadke," Arrow says as everyone but Mila frowns. "Privately," she says as they all say 'oh' before everyone but Louis and Arrow leave.

"So, what do you think?" She asks as he smiles at her. "I think you look absolutely amazing," Louis says wrapping his arm around her waist. "Thank you," she says smiling at him. "I'm just stating facts," he says before she places a kiss on his cheek as the door opens everyone looks at them.

"I know it! You guys are weird," Arrow says before closing the door in their faces. "Anyways, bye guys, I love you loads and I hope you have a great day or night," she says with a smile. "Love you guys," Louis adds before the video ends.