𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

real life

"Why are you following me?" Arrow says as she and Louis walk into her room. "I don't have to go in tomorrow so we can watch supernatural," he says as she nods. "You can bring your mattress and sleep here," she suggests as he nods.

Soon she's laying on her bed as he lays on the mattress next to her bed. "Do you ship them?" Louis says as they watch Dean and Castiel on the screen. "Do you?" She asks pausing the tv. "You can see the sexual tension," Louis says pointing at the two.

"I know right!" She says before sitting down on the mattress with him. "I heard they have a moment in season 15," Louis says as Arrow slaps her hand over her mouth. "Me too," she says removing her hand from her mouth.

"We should watch it," he says as she nods. "We'll be spoiling it for ourselves but fuck it," Arrow says before taking the tv's remote and opening YouTube before searching for the scene.

After the scene the two look at each other. "Are you crying?" He asks as she wipes her tears. "You're crying too," she says wiping his tears away. "It's heartbreaking and boys cry too," he says as she nods.

"I know," she says as tears leak from her eyes. "We're being such bitches right now," she adds as he laughs. "I'm gonna take a shower," she says getting up. "Are you just gonna cry?" He asks as the girl takes clothes from her closet.

"Yeah and I can make my hair into a pointy thingy too," Arrow says facing Louis. "I wanna see that," he says as she laughs. "Too bad, so sad," she says before walking into the bathroom as he laughs again.