𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

real life

Arrow sits in her backyard as she takes a sip of her water. "What's sad backyard vibez?" A voice asks as Arrow turns to see her dad holding a cup of tea. "It's when you're in your backyard and you're sad," Arrow says as he sits down next to her.

"Does this have anything to do with a certain blonde boy coming over today and a certain British boy slamming his bedroom door in the middle of the day?" Ashton asks as Arrow faces him.

"Yeah," she says looking at her phone. "What are you doing?" He asks as she shows him her phone. "I'm stalking Adelaide Kane," she says as he nods. "Is this what all teens do when they're sad?" He asks as she laughs. "I don't know," she says before turning her phone off.

"Tell me the tea," he says as she sips her tea. "He doesn't trust me because I don't him I don't skateboard and I hung out with Vinnie," she explains. "You teens are so dramatic," he says as she rolls her eyes.

"You old people are so annoying and aren't you supposed to be giving me advice?" She asks before taking another sip of her tea. "Even though you insulted me, I'll help you," he says as she faces him.

"Okay, I'll take the help right now," Arrow says with a laugh. "Okay, my advice is to talk to him," Ashton says looking at the girl. "He said he doesn't trust me," Arrow says as Ashton nods.

"Sometimes people say things they don't meet. Just talk things through. If you love him and he loves you, you'll make it work," Ashton explains as Arrow nods. "Thanks, dad," she says as he hugs her.