𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥

real life

Arrow sits on her bed as Salem and Melanie sit across from her. "I got you the cards. Even though you wanted to cancel the bet. I just want to give it to you," Melanie says handing Arrow the cards.

"Thank you," Arrow says before putting the cards on her bedside table. "I can't believe you even agreed to the bet," Salem speaks up. "What bet?" Louis asks as he walks into her room.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Arrow asks getting up. "I got the day off. What bet?" He asks as Salem and Melanie get up. "We gotta go," Salem says before pulling Melanie out of the room.

"It's a funny story. You're gonna laugh about it," Arrow says as Louis nods. "Then tell me," he says looking down at her. "The girls and I made a bet to say that I couldn't make someone fall for and then break their heart," Arrow says before letting out a laugh.

"But I canceled the bet a few days ago," she adds. "What would you get?" Louis asks as Arrow points at the cards. "Wow. You were willing to break my heart for trading cards?" Louis asks leaning against her door frame.

"I can't even look at you right now," he says before walking away as she follows behind him. "Please. I'm sorry. I meant it when I said I loved you," she says following to his room.

"Wow, thanks," he says before walking into the room and taking out his bag. "And when I told you you had pretty hair. That wasn't what I said. I said I didn't want to hurt you," Arrow explains. "That makes it so much better. You've been lying to me since the day we met. I'll just have to add that to the list," he says packing his clothes in his bag.

"I'm so sorry, please don't leave," Arrow says when Louis closes his bag. "Whatever I leave behind. You can keep," he says looking at the girl. "Don't go," Arrow says taking his hand. "Please let go. I need to leave," Louis says not even looking at the girl. "I love you," she says letting go of his hand before the boy walks away.