𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞

real life

Arrow watches as Louis skates. It was dark but the street lights made it just right for him to see. "Hey boy," she says walking up to him. "Hey girl," he says getting off the skateboard.

"You skate?" He asks pointing at the board. "I tried once and fell," she says with a laugh. "I can show you," he says as she shakes her head. "No thanks. It will ruin my vibe" she says sitting down on the grass.

"What vibe?" He asks sitting down next to her placing his board next to him. "You know, my not skater girl vibe," she says as he laughs. "I'm laughing because of how stupid that sounded," he explains.

"I thought it was funny," she says looking at him. "It really wasn't," he says as she slaps his arm lightly. "What is that?" He asks pointing to her leg. "It's a smiley," she says looking at the smiley face on her upper thigh.

"That's cool," he says as she nods. "Want one?" She asks as he frowns. "How?" He asks as she takes something out of her short pocket. "Burn it into your skin," she says nonchalantly as she holds up a lighter.

"No thanks. It will ruin my vibe," he says as she laughs. "What vibe?" She asks as smiles at her. "You know, my don't burn things into my skin vibe," he explains with a laugh. "That wasn't funny," she says getting up.

"Oh come on girl," he says getting up and picking up his board. "Not funny boy," she says as they walk into the house before they start laughing.