You kept walking around in hopes of finding another rhythm game, and lo and behold!

FAZBEAR DRUM MANIA

You grabbed the drumsticks and searched through the list, already knowing the song you were going to play. Years of playing drums at 3 AM have prepared you for this moment. You found the song and selected it, waiting for your cue to start.

(Hehehe the song you played ^^)

The crowd from before came back to watch you play once more. Your hands were a blur to them. They gawked at how fast you were able to play while you made it look effortless.

Chica walked by, still in her free roam mode, when she noticed the audience gathered around the rhythm game. She walked closer to see what caught the customers' attention and saw you playing at the speed of light but still getting a perfect score with each beat. She could feel her systems overheat from trying to make her eyes keep up with your movement.

The song ended and there came your score.

1209320

INSERT NAME:___

You did the same thing with the last game and inputted 'EGG'. The cheers of the crowd startled you, and it was then that you realized that they were watching you play. You gave a sheepish smile as you tried to walk past them to head to the bathroom.

Chica, on the other hand, snapped out of her stupefied state thanks to the roar of applause from the crowd and ran to her friends to tell them what went down.

Once you got to the restroom, you shut the door behind you and placed a hand on your mouth to let out a muffled scream of embarrassment as you curled up into a ball. You weren't sure how long you stayed in the bathroom, but when you looked at your watch, it was already 9:46 am.

You were thinking about heading home but you remembered your boss mentioning a show for a kid's party and you were curious to see the animatronics perform and maybe sneak some trick candles on the cake.

Meanwhile with Chica~
She gathered her friends backstage and bounced in her place.

"Ok, ok. You're all probably wondering why I've gathered you here..."

"Yeah, you were all excited and you had this huge smile on your face that scared us and some customers," Roxanne spoke.

Chica sheepishly laughed and scratched the back of her head, "Right, sorry 'bout that. Anyways! Remember that new employee? The one that cleaned us and sang some songs," Everyone nodded, and Chica clapped her hands together.

"Well," she began, "I just witnessed her beat Monty's score in Fazbear Drum Mania!"

"W H A T?!" The gator exclaimed.

"You guys should have seen her! It was insane! She was crazy fast and my eyes couldn't even keep up!"

Before she could ramble on any further, an employee came in with a clipboard and told them they had 5 minutes before the show.

Back to you~

You were in the room where the party was being held, and instead of being irritated by the screaming and crying of the children, you were bored out of your mind. You leaned against the wall waiting for the show to start when the birthday boy's mother came up to you and offered you a cupcake, which you gratefully accepted.

After a few minutes of waiting, the show began. A platform rose, and there stood the four animatronics. The robots did their thing, rocking out, a few poses here and there. Some kids cheering, fangirls screaming, parents making sure their kids don't do anything stupid, and you vibing on the side.

The show came to an end and the animatronics got off the stage to interact with the kids. You were still leaning on the wall and started to observe the animatronics.

You watched as Freddy knelt down to the child's height and the child grinned from ear to ear. The sight made a small smile creep up your face. You always loved seeing others happy. Everyone always had a gloomy look on their face. You hated it. So you try to get people to smile every chance you get.

11:48 AM

You decided to head home and get some rest for your shift tonight. While you made your way to the exit, you once again felt a pair of eyes staring at you, but you dismissed it as your drowsiness making you imagine things.

A/N: 200 reads?? Man, I love you guys

Edited August 6, 2022