003

. . .

DÍS

. . .

Dís stared at the men that surrounded them. Thorin had taken his clothes off on their command, but she couldn't move. One of them screamed at her that she had to take her clothes off as well, but the thought only already scared her to death.

"If you don't listen to us, you will have to live with a kid less."

She saw that Fíli wanted to open his mouth, but Thorin silenced him with a warning glance.

With her eyes aimed at the ground she did what the man asked her to do. She took off her fur coat, followed by the undershirt of mail that Thorin had given to her the day before they left. She did not take off her underwear.

"Come to me."

One of the men had an awful grin on his face and she shrunk back in fear. Her eyes flashed to the weapon that was aimed at her son. Did she have a choice? She hadn't felt anything those last days. She shouldn't care about the things those men would do to her, but she did. She didn't want anyone to touch her and she knew that was exactly what those men wanted from her.

In despair she glanced at Thorin, but his face showed ghastly features. He could not help her and she knew that. Everybody knew that.

With shaking legs she walked to the man that had called her. Terrified she looked at him. His glance wandered over her body and he seemed to like what he saw.

"I go first," he said to the other men. One of them made a discontented sound, but the other gestured that he better stopped whining.

"Leave her alone!" Thorin screamed fiercely when he realized more than one man would touch his sister.

"Shut up," another man answered.

In a flash he pulled back the string of his bow and an arrow swished through the air. Both her scream and that of Thorin echoed through the wood. She saw how Thorin tried to push Fíli away, but the distance was too little. The projectile pierced Fíli's lower leg.

Dís bend forward and vomited when she saw that the arrow stuck out of his leg. The cries of her eldest son were the biggest torment she'd ever experienced and she didn't care any longer when the man dragged her along and pushed her onto the ground.

Dís sobbed loudly, with such whines it sounded as if she was dying. She no longer cared for her own body, but thought about her boy that was dying from pain. She had to give the man everything she had. It was the only thing that could save her children.

"You're the first dwarf I fuck,' he grinned while he tore her underwear. A few moments later she was lying on the ground stark naked. She cried no longer. She didn't even struggle when his filthy hands glided over her upper body. She only snivelled, waiting until it was over.

The struggle however came back when he pushed her knees aside. She wanted to do whatever the man wanted from her, so that her children would be safe, but her body didn't listen to her. She started to writhe wildly again and tried to kick the man, but he was much taller than she and he would break her resistance anyway. It didn't even seem to harm him. He probably even liked it. She closed her eyes when she felt his stiff extremity touch her thigh, on its way to the place only one man had ever touched.

Suddenly the man fell next to her. In confusion Dís looked aside. It all happened so abruptly she did not understand what was going on, but she saw an arrow sticking out of his head. Blood welled up from the wound and colored his rough face red. Afraid Dís looked around. Between the trees she saw a slim figure, but before she could blink her eyes, he was already gone.