When your brother's teammate flirts with you on court - Felix

You sat in the bleachers of your school's gymnasium. This was the second time you came to watch the boy's volleyball game during after hours, and solely because of the reason your brother was on the team. He asked you to come and support him, so you agreed due to your free schedule and finished homework.

It was now 3:17 pm and both teams were warming up, practicing drills where the setter sets the ball for 3 rows of hitters spread across the court. You observed as the school's team -the wolves- do quite well in terms of skill and teamwork.

There you saw your brother, jumping off the ground and landing a powerful blow to the ball in front of him. He was a middle blocker and surpisingly well-rounded in all skills, both defense and offense. After falling back the his feet, he noticed you in the crowd and sent a smile and wave.

You gave him a thumbs up as he got back in line. Yep, that was your older brother. One year older than you and known for his sense of strategy and eagerness to win. A girl in the back of the bleachers gave a holler,

"MINHOO!! YEAH!!!"

You winced in the middle row, her voice directly behind you, but you were a little proud that people knew his name and his talent. The number 11 flashed on his back as he turned around to get in another line. Your eyes darted from player to player, recognizing a handful as you went to elementary school together. Number 1-Hwang Hyunjin. Number 5-Kim Seungmin. Number 4-Yang Jeongin. Number 8-Bang Chan.

Their jersey numbers weren't in order according to Minho, he said they just picked any number they liked other than their libero, which they only had the number 6 for because of the color difference.

Finally, a whistle blew, signalling the stop of flying balls and commencing the beginning of the game. Players put away the extra equipment and six of them shuffled onto the court, getting in position as the rest sat at the side bench with their coach.

The referee asked heads or tails to the team leaders-Bang Chan and the opposing schools'. He chose tails, so the other took heads. Up the coin went before landing on the side of: heads. The enemy got to serve first.

Another whistle blew, and the first rally had begun. You watched attentively as the ball flew between both sides of the court. Recieving, spiking, blocking, receiving, spiking again, until the wolves managed to earn a point. This continued on for about 10 minutes, with the points being evenly matched at 3:3.

There were some interesting actions happening, but nothing had really caught your eye until the a new player had been swapped in exchange for number 2. He had wore the number 15 and got into position swiftly. You did not recognize his face, not even from the first game you saw of the team.

But the moment players began to move for the ball, his figure shuffled around, and ran toward the net. Seungmin set the ball in his direction. His steps cease, and he jumps up, arm drawn back behind his head as two blockers from the other side attempt to stop him.

The spotlight shone down his face. His hair flew back and it almost seemed like his was soaring. In one sharp motion, he slammed the ball past the pairs of hands and straight to the floor. Your ears rung with the solid sound of a thud. You did not realize it, but you had not taken a breath, as if you did, you would miss the moment.

When he landed back on his feet, the brown freckles across his cheeks shined like stars, and the crowd cheered. It was all muted in the background as your focus was only on him. Then his eyes turned to the side, catching your parted lips and frozen face.

You blinked. Though you were several meters apart, you could see him so clearly on the court. He glowed under the lights, strikingly beautiful in a way. And that gaze he had on you was soft and tender. You couldn't feel more drawn into them.