"I hope to see you there," Niall grins, standing up, so I can slide out.

"Congratulations by the way," the woman speaks up now too quickly looking at my stomach. "I saw Niall's post an I'm so happy for you,"

"Aw," I pout, "thank you so much," I smile.

"Yeah, thank you," he smiles, Aidan watching intently but stays quiet.

"Can we get a photo?" they pout, asking me too now.

"Of course," I smile with Niall. They grin and stand in front of us, I stand next to Niall and he places his hand on my lower back, their mom pulls her phone out and snaps a few photos.

"Thank you!" they grin, hugging me gently, switching after a while.

"Thank you," their mom smiles. "Have a safe pregnancy," she wished us, the kids waving and walking up to the counter to order something. I smile and sit back down knowing we'll probably get tagged in that later.

I sigh and take a huge sip of my drink, silence filling us but the music playing through the speakers calmly in the shop. I drum my fingers on the table, my free hand rubbing my stomach like I always do now.

Niall cracks his knuckles, not saying a word. "Should we go... or?"

'Yeah," he nods, taking his coffee and stands up as I take my drink and stand up too. Aidan stands up with us, following us out Starbucks. I again, take his hand, seeing some faint nail marks.

"I didn't mean to do it that hard," I pout.

"Don't worry about it," he shakes his head with a small laugh.

Definitely has a pain kink.

I slide my hand into his, my drink in my free hand. We walk down the side walk, getting taken photos by fans and paparazzis' thinking we won't see them. I smile and pretend to be talking about something, Niall grinning and looking at me a few times.

"When is your next appointment?" he asks.

"I haven't been that far yet, if I do go, it's only for a check up," I nod.

"True, but now that it's twins you'll have to go more frequent, and plus I wanna see them on the screen, hearing their heartbeats," he adds.

I still feel bad he hasn't even seen or heard his babies in person yet.

"I'll just go because I want you to hear them," I smirk, finishing the last of my drink, tossing it in a near by bin along with Niall. We continue walking, having small talk and conversations, taking photos with fans, seeing some crying and some just go absolutely crazy that Aidan had to step in for a bit.

We walked back up and to the car where Aidan drove us back to the hotel. Once we got out, most of the fans had gone there was just a handful of them that hadn't left. We just walk past them, riding the elevator back up to our floor.

"Hey guys," we walk into the room, Louis and Harry making out with Liam and Zayn laughing and drinking beer.  They sat near the glass table but on the floor, cards and empty beer bottles all over the place.

"Oh, hey pregnant woman," Zayn giggles as he waved.

"What have you guys been up to?" Liam winks.