Chapter 6

I jumped on the bed, happily giving into the darkness that had already began to engulf me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella?" He called out to me, and whispered in my ear, kissing it, "do you know why I call you 'Bella'?" I shook my head, "tell me." I could feel him smirking, "beautiful- that's what is means in Italian. The name goes with your face." I blushed at his remark, and smiled. I placed my arms around his nape, as he peppered light kisses on my neck.

I gasped awake, crying, screaming. Why? Out of all the memories of him, why this one in particular? Why had this one been haunting me? Why had he been haunting me, torturing me and for what reason? 

"You okay?" Antonia burst into my room, "we heard you screaming..." he sat down next to me, placing his hand on mine, "are you okay?" With one hand I pushed all my hair back, and closed my eyes, before opening them turning to Antonia, and nodding. "What happened?" His curiosity getting the best of him. "Nothing, just the usual." I replied looking at the surrounding to make sure I was in the place where I had fallen asleep. "Nightmare?" I scoffed, "far from them." Before he could say anything else, I got out from the blanket, and shot for the bathroom.

I threw on the first outfit in my suitcase, and found my way round to the kitchen. 

I greeted all the workers there, and started preparing food

I greeted all the workers there, and started preparing food. What? I knew how to cook. "I didn't know you cooked?" I looked where the voice was coming from, and smiled towards the girl. "Hi. I'm Vittoria, and I'm 21!" I laughed, "nice to meet you Vittoria and I'm 21," when her face lost her smile, I smiled, "just joking. I'm Isabella, and I am too 21, and yes I know how to cook."

"Hey!" Antonio barged in with no respect, as the workers rolled their eyes, "how ya doin' my friend?" He slid towards us, and flung his hand over Vittoria's shoulder, "hey lil' sis. Oh Isabella, I see you have met my little sister, and what ya cookin? Looks delicious." Vittoria rolled her eyes, picked Antonio's fingers, and threw them away from her shoulder. "A) don't you dare treat me like a little child, and b) she is cooking egg and cheese hash brown waffles." Antonio touched his heart looking offended, but both of them started laughing soon after. 

Another man walked in talking to the other workers, and parted ways when he saw Antonio and Vittoria sitting in-front of the stove. He extended his hands towards me, and said with a nod, "I'm Alessandro. Sadly Antonio's and Vittoria's blood related brother. I'm 24, Antonio is 22, and Vittoria is..."

"21," I interrupted, "I know." He chuckled and nodded. Alessandro, Antonio, Vittoria... shit. Shock engulfed me, as I looked up to them, finding worry evident in their eyes. "Is everything okay?" Alessandro asked me getting up from his chair. I fell back, but regained my balance, "no," I whispered, "no this can't be happening, I'm imagining things." All the voices around me blurred, as I sat with my back on the fridge's door. At once, Vittoria was by me, handing me a glass of water, "Isabella? Isabella what's wrong?" I pushed her away, as tears pooled in my eyes. I looked at all of them one by one, suddenly the voices becoming clear, "how did you survive? How did you survive the fire?"

"What are you going on about?" Vittoria asked me, worry in her tone. "Marco, Alessandro, Antonio, you, and Andrea, how did you all survive?" I screamed. Before they could reply, my head hit the cold marble floor.