Chapter 5

If the writing is underlined, bold, and in a tilt, it means that is from the author, and if it is not underlined, it means that it is a piece of the story.

Below, is the ending of Chapter 4, in case you needed a reminder ⬇

I looked at Antonio while humming the chorus, sitting down, saying the lyrics. "Did you make the music?" He questioned. I sighed, "technically," I looked outside the window, looking at the trees, "you could say that, but again, I'm not very comfortable with this topic." He nodded, and whispered something I was barely able to hear, "so it was something to do with Marco."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please can I see the house?" I begged Antonio tugging at the blindfold that was placed on top of my eyes. "NO!" He shouted in my ear. I threw my tongue out at him, as he chuckled, "come on!" He pulled my arm towards what I predicted was the house, I licked his hand, as he automatically took his hand from my arm. We burst into laughter, "you better not do that in front of Ma...the boss!" I smiled, and then made a puppy face, "aww."

I sat in a black box, what seemed like an interrogation room. Suddenly, the door flew open, making me duck in an automatic response. The blindfold was taken off abruptly: I knew not to comment, but my curiosity took the best of me, "aren't you supposed to keep the blindfold on the victim?" I got a harsh but soft chuckle from the man standing in front of me, who was wearing a black zip up hoodie, whose zip was revealing half off his chest. He had the black hood on, so there was no telling who it was. I stared at his tanned 8 packs, before looking up at his brown eyes. He reminded me of someone, but I shook the thought. 

He crouched down next to my chair, and out of sudden, he slapped me, where my father had slapped me. The place stung, and burned, but I still faced the man, "are we swooping this low now? Slap the person for asking a question huh?" The man took out a knife, and placed it on my cheek, but before he could do anything, Antonio spoke up, "please Ma...boss, please think before acting rationally! At least look at her!" He gently placed his fingers under my chin, "fair enough," he slowly lifted my face up. I could feel his breath hitch in his throat. Did I know him? He gently placed his hand on my shoulder, making me glare at him, before getting up, and whispering something in Antonio's ear. When the man was gone, Antonio released a long breath, racing towards me removing the rope from my hand.

Antonio showed my room, and my mouth flew open. "Oh God," he looked like he was going to throw up from all this pink, covering his eyes from his hands, so he doesn't have to see the room again, "lets see if I can change your bedroom!" I grabbed his arm, "actually Antonio, I've never had a room like this, so it would be interesting!" He smiled, looked at the room, and made a gagging face before leaving me to move into the room peacefully.

 "Oh God," he looked like he was going to throw up from all this pink, covering his eyes from his hands, so he doesn't have to see the room again, "lets see if I can change your bedroom!" I grabbed his arm, "actually Antonio, I've never had a room...

I jumped on the bed, happily giving into the darkness that had already began to engulf me.