After grabbing his bag, Scott quickly locked his car and made his way towards the pathway that lead to the front door of his friends' home. He knocked a small pattern on the door and waited to be let in.

After about a minute, he heard the door being unlocked and the quickly opened. He smiled at Joel and went inside, "Jesus, you really weren't joking when you said you'd get here in 20 minutes." Joel laughed, Scott gave his friend a knowing smile.

"Well, unsurprisingly, you're the first one here. Lizzy's in the living room if you want to join her." Joel suggested, Scott nodded and took his soaking shoes off. After he'd done that, he started to walk towards the living room, he stopped momentarily to ask a question.

"Where should I put my stuff?" he asked, Joel hummed in thought for a moment before replying, "For now, just put it in the living room, once everyone's here we can pick rooms and stuff." he supplied, Scott nodded and continued into said room.

"Hey Lizzy!" he greeted, Lizzy turned to face him and smiled, "Oh, hey Scott!" she replied, Scott put his stuff in a corner of the room before sitting down near the fireplace.

"So, what were you doing before you came here?" Lizzy asked, Scott pouted slightly, "Literally nothing, I was so boreddd!" he drawled out dramatically, his friend laughed at his act which made him smile. Joel soon came into the room and joined the two of them, they all fell into conversation while waiting for their friends to arrive.

The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted the group's conversation, Lizzy got up from the couch she was on and went to open the door, Scott stayed curled up on the carpet near the fire.

He's just like a cat, Joel mused to himself, the thought of Scott with cat ears and a tail made him snort abruptly. The sudden sound made Scott jump which earned Joel a nasty glare, the look just made him laugh more leaving the poor Scottish boy in utter confusion.

"What's so funny!?" Scott yelled, his face was red from embarrassment, "You- you act like a cat!" Joel said through his laughter, Scott's face somehow grew a darker shade of red. He simply screeched at Joel causing his friend to laugh once again.

"What's all the noise about?" Scott heard a familiar voice say, he quickly looked up at the person who'd spoken, a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Jimmy!" he called out his friend's name, he practically shot up onto his feet and pounced at Jimmy, his friend let out a cry of surprise as the Scottish man collided full speed into his chest. Both of them ended up on the floor.

"Woah! You both okay?" Lizzy asked as she walked into the room, Scott didn't respond and instead cuddled up to Jimmy, the man in question sighed fondly, "Yeah we're okay, Scott just decided to go full panther on me." he explained, Joel and Lizzy chuckled at this.

"See, you are a cat, Scott!" Joel teased, Jimmy felt Scott go stiff, lord have mercy on you Joel, he thought to himself. Scott got off of Jimmy and looked at Joel, as if accepting his title, the Scottish man hissed at his friend and lunged towards him. Joel, understandably, screamed.

"Scott! I'm sorry!" he cried as he ran away from the teal-haired male that was now chasing him down like a madman, Jimmy and Lizzy watched in amusement as the two of them played a game of cat and mouse.

Due to all the chaos, none of them heard the front door open. Scott was still chasing Joel around the house.

"What on earth did we just walk into..." Bobby asked, Lauren simply laughed seeming all-to used to this.

"Lauren! Help me!" they heard Joel plead, Bobby screeched as Joel sprinted towards them, Scott wasn't far behind. Giggling fondly, Lauren put herself between the two boys causing Scott to stop dead in his tracks.