Summer Sucks

TW: None

Scott decides that going outside in the intense heat of summer with some friends is a good idea, spoiler alert, he was wrong. So now his friends have to take care of a heat exhausted Scott cause he isn't capable of doing it himself.

(In my au, Scott doesn't deal with hot temperatures well.)

This chapter is originally from my other book called "Smajor Centred Oneshots", so feel free to check that book out!

No One's POV:

Due to how hot it had been over the past couple of days, Lauren had asked some of her friends if they wanted to come to the beach with her and Bobby. In the end, Lauren managed to get Joey, Jimmy, Shelby and surprisingly Scott to come with her.

She hadn't expected Scott to come since she knew that he didn't do well with heat, but she was happy that he was coming either way.

It didn't take long for Lauren and Bobby to arrive at the beach, they both got out the car and went to set their stuff up on the sand. The others didn't take long to show up and all of them got set up on the beach.

Jimmy and Joey instantly ran into the sea once everything was set up, Shelby followed close behind. Scott seemed to be happy and comfortable lying on his beach towel in the sun. Lauren and Bobby were messing around in the sand.

"Hey Scott!" Jimmy shouted from the water, said male looked up towards the person who'd called him, "Get over here and join us in the water!" he yelled. Lauren heard Scott give a loud sigh of what was either fondness or fatigue before getting up from his place on the towel.

"Fine, but you're dead when I get to you!" Scott yelled as he took off running towards the water, Jimmy shrieked in surprise at Scott's quick charge and started to swim away.

Bobby looked up just in time to see Scott launch himself at Jimmy causing both males to go under the water. They stayed under for a bit before both of them shot up to the surface, Scott was clinging onto Jimmy's neck as he attacked his friend playfully.

"We should join them!" Lauren exclaimed happily, Bobby chuckled and nodded, both of them got up and ran towards their friends. Scott was still attempting to drown Jimmy, or at least that's what it looked like he was doing, while Joey and Shelby splashed each other with the water.

Scott and Jimmy ended up teaming up with each other and attacked Bobby and Lauren, this resulted in a massive water fight between Scott, Jimmy and Joey who were against Lauren, Bobby and Shelby.

They all played around in the sea for around an hour before everyone got out and went to grab some snacks and have a break. Even though the water had been cold in the ocean, they quickly warmed up due to the high temperature.

Scott had retreated back to his towel and curled himself up onto it, he was lying directly under the sun. Lauren looked over towards Scott, a worried frown appeared on her face.

Scott's face was covered in a layer of sweat despite just coming out the cold water, his breathing was fast and sounded more like he was panting. She turned to Bobby and shook his shoulder.

"What's wrong Lauren?" he asked, "Its Scott, I think somethings wrong with him." she told her husband, Bobby frowned slightly. He stood himself up and looked down at Lauren.

"I'll go check on him." he said as he started walking over to their teal haired friend. He knelt down beside Scott and shook his shoulder gently, "Scott? You doing alright?" he asked, he got a groan in return as Scott forced his eyes open.

"'m fine, 'ust tired..." he murmured, his words slurred, Bobby frowned again before putting the back of his hand against Scott's forehead. He cursed under his breath and pulled his hand away.