A Snowy Cave-In

TW: Blood, near death experience

My knowledge on medical stuff is very limited so some of this oneshot won't be medically correct, please don't use this as a research or learning method (it won't get you very far).

Scott's POV:

Since it was Tubbo's birthday, I'd organised a little meetup with Phil's family. Tubbo and, according to Phil, Tommy were thrilled when they found out about our plans. Phil had told me that it would only be him, Wilbur and Tommy coming since Techno had some things he needed to do.

Dream had opted to stay home and watch the house while we were gone. "Tubbo! Get ready to go!" I called up to my younger brother, I heard quick and rushed footsteps coming down the stairs as Tubbo raced to get ready.

It had snowed pretty hard so the area was practically a winter wonderland, that had made me rather worried. Me and Tubbo had a few layers under our thick jumpers and coats. We both got our snow boots on and I unlocked the door.

"Dream! We're heading out now, I'll call you if something happens!" I yelled up, "Alright, be safe!" he called back in response. With that, me and Tubbo left the house. I locked the door behind me and then set off towards the meeting spot we'd chosen.

It didn't take long to arrive there, Philza and the boys had beaten us there. Tubbo instantly raced over to Tommy and both boys started running around. Phil and Wilbur walked over to me, I smiled and waved at them.

Philza's POV:

After a while of waiting, I heard a familiar voice call out to Tommy. I looked over and saw Tubbo and Scott heading over to us. Tubbo instantly rushed over to Tommy and they started to mess around in the snow, me and Wil moved over to Scott.

"Ello mate." I said as I reached Scott, he smiled, "Hi Phil, hi Wilbur." he greeted. We talked for a while before I decided to suggest something, "Hey guys, you wanna go for a walk in the woods?" everyone looked over, Tubbo and Tommy's eyes widened.

"Fuck yeah!" Tommy cheered, "Adventure time!" Tubbo added, we all laughed and proceeded into the woods. I noticed that Scott seemed rather on edge, he was keeping a close eye on Tubbo and Tommy. I decided to let it slide for now.

As we walked deeper into the woods, I saw that Scott was getting more and more worried. I thought he was just being overprotective, Tubbo often said that he was often protective over him and his brother.

I was swiftly pulled from my thoughts by a loud shout of fear, I looked up quickly and saw Scott lunge at the younger boys. He pulled them right up against him just as the snow under them collapsed, "Woah, fuck!" I yelled as I watched them fall with the snow.

Wilbur quickly recovered from his shock and rushed towards the gaping hole, he looked down, "Toms, Tubbo, Scott?!" he yelled. He turned towards me with clear fear in his eyes, "Dad, they fell into a cave. The snows covered the exit!" he told me.

"Fuck.." was all I could think of as a response.

Scott's POV:

The moment I opened my eyes, all I could see was black. I felt something shift in my arms, I glanced down and saw Tommy looking up at me. As my eyes started to adjust to the new lighting, I could see a new colour, red.

"Are you okay Tommy?" I asked, my voice was hoarse but that could wait, he nodded his head but I had my doubts. Once again I felt something shift, I knew it was Tubbo. Something suddenly clicked in my mind as I realised that both boys were shivering, this didn't come to much of a surprise to me since we had just fallen into a cave that's filled with snow.

"Are you guys able to move?" I questioned softly, I wanted to keep them as calm as possible, "Uhhh, yeah I think so." I heard Tommy say. Both him and Tubbo shifted themselves so that they were up against the wall, giving me space to move.

I pulled off my coat and put it on Tommy since he had the least amount of layers on, "Okay, now snuggle up against me as close as you can." I told them, fortunately neither of them complained and simply did as I'd asked.

I could feel myself growing tired but I forced it away, I needed to stay awake to keep Tommy and Tubbo alive. I pulled them closer to me in an attempt to warm them up slightly.

 Wilbur's POV:

The second Tommy, Tubbo and Scott had fallen into the sink hole, me and Phil had been digging in an attempt to free them. I'd already called Dream and asked him for help, he instantly agreed and left to get ready to leave.

"We have to get them out soon!" I cried, my hands were numb from the cold but to hell with that, "I know Wil, we'll save them don't worry." Phil said in a calm voice, but his panic was obvious. In an act of frustration, I smashed my fist against the snow which caused a chunk of it to fall. The missing chunk revealed a small part of the cave.

"Phil, Phil! I found the cave!" I yelled, Philza rushed over and looked inside.

"Scott! Tommy! Tubbo!" he shouted down the small opening, we listened for a reply. Just as I was about to give up and keep digging, I heard a voice.

"Phil?!" there was no doubt in my mind, that had been Scott's voice. I shouted back to them, "Yeah it's us! We're getting you out!" I punched the snow again causing the small entrance to get wider. 

"Are you all doing okay?" I yelled down, I obviously knew that the cold was a big problem but I was hoping that there weren't any other injuries or problems to have to worry about. It took Scott a while to reply, "Uhhh, I think so? It's too dark to really tell!" he called back up.

I could clearly hear the shake in his voice, Knowing Scott, he'd probably given one of the younger ones his coat to keep them warm.

"Wilbur! Phil!" I heard someone shout, I turned around and saw Dream, Sapnap, Ranboo and George running towards us. I ran over to them and explained what was happening, Dream's face fell. "Alright let's get them out, now!" he yelled. We all rushed over and started to try free our friends.

Scott's POV:

The fatigue I was feeling was getting stronger by the second, my whole body was shaking. "Are you both... doing okay?" I asked, Tommy looked up at me, "I'm fine, Tubbo doesn't seem as good though..." he said in a sad tone. 

I instinctively pulled both of them closer to me and rubbed my hand across their sides to try create some warmth. "You'll both be okay... I'll make sure of it." I told them, Tubbo glanced up at me, "I'm scared Scott..." he murmured, my heart broke. 

I was suddenly made aware of light coming from above us, I looked up and saw my friends and family looking down. I could make out the faces of Dream, Phil, Wilbur and Ranboo, however I could hear other voices.

"We're coming to get you guys out!" Phil yelled down, I forced myself to reply, "Make sure to get Tommy and Tubbo first!" Phil nodded. I saw Dream looking over the edge, he jumped down and was lowered down towards us. He picked Tubbo up and tugged the rope hard, the others pulled him back out of the hole. They did the same for Tommy before coming down to get me.

"Scott, grab onto my hand." Dream told me, I reached out and managed to get a weak grip on my brother's hand. He pulled me up and wrapped an arm around me tightly, once again we were lifted up to the surface.

The second we got out of the hole, my attention snapped onto Tommy and Tubbo. "Are they okay?" I asked, Phil smiled at me, "They're fine don't worry." he informed me. "Wait, Scott's bleeding!" I heard Wilbur yell, the last thing I was aware of was everyone trying to help me. The arms of sleep claimed me.

Take a cliff hanger bitches, there might be a part 2 but I'm not sure yet. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter :D