It's time- Part 18

About a month passes, and within those weeks, he was doing really well. The machine he had living with him, became smaller in size, something he could pop in his pocket and walk freely around with. The scars on his abdomen had cleared up as best they could. The mark he worried about was no where to be seen. His body adapted to the strong medication, and he was feeling no more symptoms whatsoever, though, it was still in his sentence to take his proper dosage everyday. The great thing was...he was back to his old self again, and the best news of all after his last appointment....he was cleared to go to his normal daily activity. Yes. That meant..."Sex!!...Yes, finally!!" Sakura pulled him into the room as soon as they came home, making him chuckle and laugh on the way, seeing how anxious and..well...horny she was. 

             It was month 7 for her, she was on maternity leave, and not having any type of intimacy for months was making her lose her mind. Even though he was back home with her for an entire month, he was restricted from doing certain things for the mean time. Kissing him aggressively, she started stripping already, and unzipping his pants. After taking off his shirt, and feeling just as aroused, he knew he also had to be careful at the stage she was at. "Wait...slow down love. Are you sure we could still-" "Yes! We can. I'm sure of it." She says in a hurried was as she continued to take off his boxers and lays with him in bed, when she suddenly stops on one of her kisses, and just leans on his lips. She sits up and started feeling...self-conscious.

             "Wait...are you saying that because...do you not want to?? Because I look...I look like this??" she touches her stomach. "What??..No...no! What are you talking about??" He sits up and touches her arm, rubbing her up and down. "You look absolutely gorgeous my love." he kisses her shoulder. "It's just...you're so far along. I mean, I'm helping you put your shoes on everyday...I just didn't want to..hurt you." Still having her bra and panties on, she starts getting up from the bed, but he holds on to her wrist. "Honey...don't leave. Come back here." "You don't have to butter me up. I know I look fat and disgusting..." she crosses her arms and turns away from him. "Saaakuraaaa....come on....don't say things like that when you know they're not true." He gets up, being butt naked already, and comes up behind her and holds her. 

           "Listen to me...I don't want you to ever speak about yourself that way. You're carrying our family for heaven's sake. You are a gift from the angels, and everything about you..." he kisses by her ear, "...is over the top..." he kisses her shoulder, "...sexy as hell...". He comes back up to give her multiple kisses to her neck, making her moan, always being her weak spot as always. He slowly unclasps her bra and gently fondles her very much enlarged breasts, being careful to not hurt her knowing she was getting more and more sensitive. He comes around and kneels in front of her to kiss down her very much big tummy, while slowly sliding off her panties that seemed to always get lost below her. She hated that. He kisses her gently on the outside of her lips, slowly sticking his tongue in and out as he massaged her bum. Getting her into it more and more, she grabs his hair and spreads her legs as she was panting louder and louder. He carries her a few inches back to the bed, and right away throws her legs over his shoulder and goes down on her. Right away he could tell her scent and her taste had changed, but still had that hint of sweetness that was oh so familiar to him.

          "Aah!..aaah!...yes!...yes!....don't stop...please don't stop.!.." she moans, begs him as he pleases her the way she had been aching to be pleased. What she really honestly wanted was some raw, hot, rough sex, but that was obviously not really an option for her at the moment. He himself did feel quite deprived, but as always, he had a bit more self control than she did, especially now in her condition with her raging hormones. After he made her cum about three times, he climbed onto the bed, positioned himself behind her, lifted her leg, and went add it with her. "Ooh fuck!...yes...fuck yes!...Give it to me!!...Harder...harder Obito!!" she yelled out as he rocked her up and down, and did his best to not over do it, but satisfy her as much as he could. As for himself...he enjoyed anything with her. Everything...anything was enough for him.