2-13

Chapter 2-13 : Violetta

While holding hands, Mylia and Chloe walked alongside a long table with dishes toward a group of students with light blue ribbons.

On the table, there was boiled chicken salad, spaghetti, freshly baked bread, and many more which made Mylia drool.

(Whoaa... All these dishes look gorgeous... They are completely different from the pathetic meals I had been eating in Atwood's mansion... It's too bad that there's no yakiniku here. Do people not usually eat beef or pork in this school...?)

「Geez, Mylia, I'm about to introduce you to my friend, so can you stop looking at the food for a moment?」(Chloe)

「A, Ahaha... I'm sorry, Onee-chan.」(Mylia)

「So, this is my roommate, Violetta la Vibria. She is a third-year student in the Magic Department. And... this is my little sister, Mylia.」(Chloe)

Chloe introduced her roommate and Mylia to each other while stroking Mylia's head.

Because Mylia was looking at the food, she didn't realize that there was a girl standing in front of her.

The girl had bob-cut black hair and a sharp impression.
She was slender and seemed to be around 165 cm tall.
The jumper skirt around her waist looked a bit tight, making her curves stand out.

(She looks like a model... For some reason, I feel calm looking at her. Is it because she also has black hair just like Onee-chan?)

Because Mylia was Japanese, she felt familiar with people with black hair.

Violetta smiled and extended her hand to Mylia.

「Nice to meet you, my name is Violetta. I'm the eldest daughter of a poor knight family, so our situation is kind of similar. I've heard about you so much from Chloe.」(Violetta)

「I see. I'm Mylia, nice to meet you too!」(Mylia)

Mylia took Violetta's hand and shook it.

「Vii, you don't have to say anything unnecessary.」(Chloe)

When Chloe called Violetta by her nickname, Violetta pulled her robe with a slightly embarrassed face.

「I know, but I've been curious about your little sister because you always talk about her every night, saying "Mylia is so cuteー Mylia is so lovelyー" and so on.」(Violetta)

「Eh? Is that so...?」(Mylia)

Mylia took her hand off Violetta's and looked at Chloe.

「Yeah, imagine being told that every night.」(Violetta)

Violetta sighed and looked at Chloe too.

「W-Well, I'm sorry about that, but... you see, it's like I have seeds of worries in my mind that will rapidly grow if I don't tell someone... You don't know what she will do if you take your eyes off her, and I had been enduring that feeling of anxiety for two years ever since I left my home!」(Chloe)

「Okay, okay. I'm just kidding, Chloe. Fufu, you really love your sister, I see.」(Violetta)

「Geez, stop teasing me like that!」(Chloe)

Chloe pouted at Violetta who was giggling.

「Just so you know, all your friends know that your weakness is your little sister, so don't worry about it.」(Violetta)

Apparently, Chloe often talked to her other friends about Mylia as well.

When Violetta shrugged her shoulders as she said that, Chloe swelled her cheeks even more.