1-32.2

Chapter 1-32 : Turmoil Once Again (part 2)

「Soy sauce is just a basic seasoning, but barbeque sauce is the ultimate seasoning that can make yakiniku a million times better!」(Mylia)

「Ultimate… seasoning…!?」(Titania)

Mylia’s theory of yakiniku was developed even more.

She hadn’t forgotten about her plans she wrote on paper.

Magic plan number 1 : Mastering teleportation magic. (Currently, she could teleport 500km away in one jump.)

Magic plan number 2 : Mastering how to completely control my magical power. (Mylia could now control about 80% of her magical power)

Yakiniku plan number 1 : Looking for delicious meat. (She had hunted countless monsters, but unfortunately, she still didn’t find the perfect meat for yakiniku yet)

Yakiniku plan number 2 : Finding a way to make barbeque sauce. (She will soon begin the research to make barbeque sauce)

Yakiniku plan number 3 : Making equipment to make yakiniku. (She had made a shichirin / Japanese grill, iron plates, small plates, chopsticks, air purifying magic tools, etc.)

Even though Mylia still could only control 80% of her magical power, she had become stronger than Titania because she had a lot more magical power than Titania.

However, Mylia’s clairvoyance could only reach Hamanulle while Titania’s could reach the royal capital.

Perhaps because Titania had more aptitude in clairvoyance than Mylia.

But because Mylia could now control almost all of her magical power, she could master a wide variety of magic if she kept practicing.

If Mylia turned all of her magical power into an explosion, she could create a crate about 10km in diameter.

She could always blow the royal capital away anytime if she felt like it.

No one knows what Her Majesty would do if she found out about Mylia’s existence.

Not only did she practice controlling her magical power, but she also practiced to improve her defensive magic.

As a result of her daily magic training, she was now invulnerable to any mental magic.

Moreover, with her enormous magical power, she could activate a defensive spell that would automatically protect her for 24 hours.

If there was an enemy who attacked her with magic, a cat-shaped defensive magic aura would repel the attack and capture the enemy. They wouldn’t be able to escape because the spell would home in on them and wouldn’t stop until it captured them.

The reason why it was cat-shaped was probably because Mylia likes cats.

No one knew who she was going to fight and what she was aiming for.

However, average magicians would never be able to defeat her.

「Master, once our perfect yakiniku is complete, I’m sure you will really love it!」(Mylia)

「Un. Let’s do our best. Ah, by the way, the fact that elves hate meat is just a stereotype, so please don’t believe it.」(Titania)

「I see. Okay!」(Mylia)

Mylia smiled at Titania.

She looked just like an ordinary girl with a carefree personality.

「Before we begin, I need a lot of soybeans, but… Usually, I don’t buy a lot of them in Hamanulle because I don’t want to stand out…」(Mylia)