1-17.1

Chapter 1-17 : Engagement Crisis (part 1)

After going through autumn, winter, and spring, the Atwood territory was about to enter summer again.

This territory, which was located at the westernmost of the Kingdom of Adrashelm, was a dry and cool place.

Winter wasn’t that cold, and summer wasn’t that hot.
It was a comfortable area that was a perfect summer vacation spot..

If it was extremely hot in the summer, and really cold in the winter, the Atwood territory would have perished long ago.

Mylia, who has turned nine years old this year, was now gazing at the lavender fields that swayed in the wind.

(No matter how many times I look at it, this view is beautiful… A year has passed since I regained my previous life’s memories…. My magic skills have also improved quite a bit thanks to Master…)

『Hello? Master, can you hear me?』(Mylia)

Mylia called Titania using telepathy.

This was a telepathy magic that connected Mylia and Titania through the silver pendant, so there was no one who could use it except them.

After a while, Titania replied with a yawn.

『Fwaahh~~~….. What’s up, Mylia?』(Titania)

『Master, it’s been a year since you started teaching me magic… Do you think my magic skills have improved since then?』(Mylia)

『Hm? Of course. You’ve gotten better at using magic, and honestlyーーーout of my control.』(Titania)

『Really!? Thank you, Master!』(Mylia)

There were some words Mylia didn’t hear really well because of noises, but she replied happily anyway.

Since she started practicing by imagining her magical power spreading through her cells instead of her blood vessels, her magical power has gotten stronger and stronger.

She got this idea thanks to the common knowledge from her previous life that there were no less than 60 trillion cells in a human’s body, far more than the number of blood vessels..

『Master, may I use clairvoyance magic?』(Mylia)

『What are you gonna do with that?』(Titania)

『I’m worried about Chloe onee-chan. She went to the church to teach village children.』(Mylia)

『Ah, I see. Go ahead, then. Just don’t use it for strange things like peeping at someone, okay?』(Titania)

『I’d never do something like that!』(Mylia)

『Good girl~』(Titania)

Titania liked Mylia’s honest personality.

『Well then, Master, I’ll call you by “phone” again later.』(Mylia)

『Okay~ But, “phone”, huh? You have a weird naming sense. In the first place, what the heck is is “phone”?』(Titania)

『Haha, I just came up with it somehow… Yes, somehow…』(Mylia)

『Well, you created this magic, so I can’t complain here. Alright then, I’ll go back to sleep.』(Titania)

『Okay, have a nice sleep.』(Mylia)

Mylia ended the telepathic conversation and immediately activated another spell.

(”Sonar” activated!…… Let’s see what Chloe onee-chan’s doing…)