"I guess. It seems, even you can't stand seeing me act so cowardly."

Tiffany nodded her head.

"I've already told the medical staff that I don't need the professor. My original doctor can handle the surgery. You don't need to worry about it..."

However, Tiffany's reaction attracted the attention of the hospital chief. In particular, when he heard that his daughter tried to use her auntie to achieve her own personal motive, he was so angry that he immediately threw a slap across her face.

"Are you lowering yourself for a man to this point?"

"You actually asked your auntie to threaten Bo-ra?"

"Do you think the Hwang Family are easy to bully?"

"Moreover, aren't you aware that the person requiring surgery is Tiffany? If you continue to act so recklessly, then get out of my sight."

After being hit and scolded, the hospital chief's daughter was obviously displeased. But, who told her to bite off more than she could chew?

So, the next morning, the professor personally showed up at Tiffany's hospital room to provide an apology, "Miss Hwang, I didn't contact Bo-ra with any ulterior motives. I simply..."

"I already know the entire story, Professor. My sister was naive for breaking the hospital's rules. I'll apologize on her behalf!"

On the surface, Tiffany seemed to be pointing out her sister's flaws, but any clever person would be able to tell that Tiffany was actually mocking the professor for breaking the rules by trying to threaten Bo-ra.

"Since it's all a misunderstanding, I'll continue with your surgery..."

"No need. I have faith in my doctor. I don't want to trouble the professor," Tiffany replied coldly.

The professor did not receive a good response from Tiffany, so she simply smiled and left. Meanwhile, Tiffany's show of power proved to everyone in the hospital that the Hwang Family shouldn't be provoked.

But, what was Bo-ra doing during this time? She had contacted an obstetrics expert she met during medical school. This doctor was honest and didn't play tricks. However, she opened her own hospital and the hospital's facilities weren't as good as the military hospital's.

Bo-ra turned and asked Tiffany, "Are you willing to transfer there? I want to do all I can to ensure the safe arrival of my niece."

"Since you trust her, then there's nothing for me to worry about," Tiffany replied.

"If that's the case, then everything is a lot easier to handle. I've already prepared my resignation papers. I'm planning to move there..." Bo-ra revealed. "I'm not that old yet, but I'm not young either. I can't continue living so naively."

Tiffany didn't completely understand what Bo-ra was referring to, but she could tell that she wanted to let go of something.

Or, perhaps, someone!

It didn't take long before Bo-ra went to the hospital chief's office to hand in her resignation. However, she overheard the hospital chief's daughter whining to her father.

"Dad, you've already hit me. You shouldn't be mad anymore, right? Besides, auntie's already apologized to Tiffany. It's not her fault that Tiffany is ungrateful. The hospital's already spent so much effort on training Bo-ra anyway. What's wrong with letting me have my way once?"

The hospital chief's secretary also heard the conversation as she looked at Bo-ra awkwardly.

Bo-ra smiled and shook her head before she knocked on the half-opened office door, "Can I come in?"